• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
seem peeps like to make monies buy sniping pretty dergs at a low price and reselling for higher from what i understand

@moko ya that makes sense

- - - Post Merge - - -

lol not a good week
Oh yeah I know that, I meant like I'm confused as to why you would buy a dragon you have a doubt about keeping in the first place even if you like it?

Wind is going to do a profit push the very next week, it?s called "Love at first Kite" :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you not keep an eye on the Wind forum, next week we?ll do a profit push^^

Oh, nice! That's really cute! I think wind did something similar last year too, the theme sounds familiar.

I think she's lovely, I would keep her if you have a use for her. Why do you keep getting dragons you want to keep and end up selling like immediately though?

I was getting cheap dragons to sell for higher during this Plauge vs light battle but eveything I buy I fall in love with so I am trying to just stop it XD

All right, caved and bought my first WC :> she's not Gen 1 but I love her colors. I'll be removing the ripple though ;u;

I got this little guy to be her mate :> I don't like the crystal but they make some pretty color combos! :3

I need apparel or accent suggestions for this girl here if anyone would like to give an input ^^;

She's a wind subspecies so I'm trying to find something kinda "windy" hehe

I only joined in November so I'm not familiar with all the apparel. The only thing I've seen that I'm debating right now are some celadon wing silks ;;;; I dunno though

YAY finally able to breed one of my progen's offspring! This will be my first non-progen nest :3 2 eggs praying for good colors ;v;

Hey does anyone know what a good coli build would be for a plague dragon?

i don't think it really matters unless you're in the mire, where you'll have to watch out for the mis****ch shellions there. i grinded in the mire w a plague dragon once and it worked out pretty well! i just avoided the elements that were dangerous to mine but plague also resists plague and another element which is great. idk how plague works in the kelp beds, but you should be fine there with a plague dragon.

Hey does anyone know what a good coli build would be for a plague dragon?

In general, a glass cannon build is amazing on pretty much anything. Plague dragons are/were at one time pretty heavily recommended for the Kelp Beds build because of how many elements they're resistant to there. Only the Mantarune poses any sort of problem in the Kelp Beds, but they're easily overcome with Shield.

My favorite build:
126Str/59Qck

The only venue I'd recommend not using a Plague dragon in is the Mire, because of element reasons. And maybe the Golem Workshop.

I need apparel or accent suggestions for this girl here if anyone would like to give an input ^^;

She's a wind subspecies so I'm trying to find something kinda "windy" hehe

I only joined in November so I'm not familiar with all the apparel. The only thing I've seen that I'm debating right now are some celadon wing silks ;;;; I dunno though

Yeah silks are grea, especially wing silks, and sylvan apparel is nice and windy looking, a flowerfall and the Spring's Breath can also help, this is my windy Coatl ^^

I just sniped my first sylvan apparel in the MP! This is the first time ive seen any at all...and I tried to buy another and ended buying something i didn't want or need lol.

Its the grove sylvan dress!

sorry not sorry red dergs ftw!

that description does also bluegreen dergs looks so cool when u can gene em up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back