Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp I bought him for 50k xD and I got this girl for 9.5k
She has the secondary and tert colors, and has the tert gene that the WC is missing so, wish me luck guys and gals!!!

I wish this game was open for registration..it looks so fun! ; w;

Hope everyone is having fun. I will be sniping again tomorrow morning. Send me a message here or on FR is you would like me to snipe some skins and accents.

Hope everyone is having fun. I will be sniping again tomorrow morning. Send me a message here or on FR is you would like me to snipe some skins and accents.

I would but I'll just have to lurk in this chat for now.... 。゜(`Д?)゜。

Selling some more pretty dragons~

I accept Giant Sand Dollars/festival chests as payment. I also accept most apparel and a looot of other items. And gems, because I love gems.

Ty ^^, I'll be contacting you on there again soon :3. I've saved up most of the money for the six accents already.

I got the little lion skin from a chest a few minutes ago which is great but I don't have a fae male ;-;

Last edited:
Are you still sniping skins? 8) I'd like to buy 2 sets.
i have no idea how much that is, so just let me know the total and i'll send the treasure over

Yes I am. The total for 2 sets with the discount would be 714K :) There is a link in my signature to my FR profile.

Yes I am. The total for 2 sets with the discount would be 714K :) There is a link in my signature to my FR profile.

Holy crap, is it really 714k??? LOL. I never realized that's how much I've spent each festival. rip rip. I"ll buy one set for now, I'll send you 357k right now.

Holy crap, is it really 714k??? LOL. I never realized that's how much I've spent each festival. rip rip. I"ll buy one set for now, I'll send you 357k right now.

I know right? it adds up. Just waiting on the Wavesong accent to restock and I will be done :)

Apparently this was the Dom board like two hours ago:

906d2b03-0c70-400d-9090-d563f290ec40_zpsgk3xycjp.png

Ice, where you guys at? : D

Out of curiosity-- Is it against ToS To buy GEMs/GEM items on FR with TBT? :p

//amusing someone here would sell them for TBT.

Last edited:
Out of curiosity-- Is it against ToS To buy GEMs/GEM items on FR with TBT? :p

//amusing someone here would sell them for TBT.

It's fine to do so, because TBT isn't something that's directly turned into IRL currency. It's just considered a cross-site trade, which are allowed. I believe a lot of members here are interested in buying gems/treasure with TBT. From what I understand, the issue is finding someone who wants to sell for TBT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back