Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp I bought him for 50k xD and I got this girl for 9.5k
She has the secondary and tert colors, and has the tert gene that the WC is missing so, wish me luck guys and gals!!!

I wish this game was open for registration..it looks so fun! ; w;

Hope everyone is having fun. I will be sniping again tomorrow morning. Send me a message here or on FR is you would like me to snipe some skins and accents.

Hope everyone is having fun. I will be sniping again tomorrow morning. Send me a message here or on FR is you would like me to snipe some skins and accents.

I would but I'll just have to lurk in this chat for now.... 。゜(`Д?)゜。

Selling some more pretty dragons~

I accept Giant Sand Dollars/festival chests as payment. I also accept most apparel and a looot of other items. And gems, because I love gems.

Ty ^^, I'll be contacting you on there again soon :3. I've saved up most of the money for the six accents already.

I got the little lion skin from a chest a few minutes ago which is great but I don't have a fae male ;-;

Last edited:
Are you still sniping skins? 8) I'd like to buy 2 sets.
i have no idea how much that is, so just let me know the total and i'll send the treasure over

Yes I am. The total for 2 sets with the discount would be 714K :) There is a link in my signature to my FR profile.

Yes I am. The total for 2 sets with the discount would be 714K :) There is a link in my signature to my FR profile.

Holy crap, is it really 714k??? LOL. I never realized that's how much I've spent each festival. rip rip. I"ll buy one set for now, I'll send you 357k right now.

Apparently this was the Dom board like two hours ago:

906d2b03-0c70-400d-9090-d563f290ec40_zpsgk3xycjp.png

Ice, where you guys at? : D

Out of curiosity-- Is it against ToS To buy GEMs/GEM items on FR with TBT? :p

//amusing someone here would sell them for TBT.

Last edited:
Out of curiosity-- Is it against ToS To buy GEMs/GEM items on FR with TBT? :p

//amusing someone here would sell them for TBT.

It's fine to do so, because TBT isn't something that's directly turned into IRL currency. It's just considered a cross-site trade, which are allowed. I believe a lot of members here are interested in buying gems/treasure with TBT. From what I understand, the issue is finding someone who wants to sell for TBT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back