• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really enjoy my flight's holiday so Happy Trickmurk to all <3

Speaking of Trickmurk, if anyone wants discounted stuff just send me the treasure ^-^

Also, here's one of shadow boys:

He's part of the Shroomling subspecies detailed in his bio AND he has a son for sale (25kt)

which flyng corgi do you guys think looks best?

messing around in dressing room,

ive got Corgi flying on magical mask:
dummy

flying wind Corgi with mask companion v1:
dummy

flying wind Corgi with mask companion v2:
dummy

Corgi and fat floaty friend:
dummy

Corgi following the leader:
dummy

Gonna try and pick up the male and female imperial fest skins. They're not too bad.

Blegh I hate the familiar.

Last edited:
Gonna try and pick up the male and female imperial fest skins. They're not too bad.

Blegh I hate the familiar.

i agree, the familiar is disappoint. i wanted a corgi
i mean, i knew it could be a snake, but i expected a winged snake or a thin spaghetti noodle, not a chubby fettucine snek boy. some people are saying it is an IRL flying snake tho fwtw...

but, i think the apparel is great, and the skins and accents are excellent! :)

also, if anybody wants market stuff at dom price, jsut feel free to hit me up over there...

I just hate snakes in general so.

Got the one chest skin I wanted during gathering today. Thank you RNGsus! #blessed

Now I can save that 35k for a noc scroll

here are my Easter season dergs. if i told you they're made of marshamllow, would you eat them? what if I mentioned that they are named Peep??

- - - Post Merge - - -

here are my Easter season dergs. if i told you they're made of marshamllow, would you eat them? what if I mentioned that they are named Peep??

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh my god i need to get me some of those

after my other 302948593932 breeding projects

None of the fest skins are interesting to me. How disappointing.

i really like the three skins that depict the dragon wearing them as partially underwater. I don't recall seeing this type of design previously and this fest they have not just one but three of them!

what about the water festival familiar tho? i can't tell if it's facing up or down... is it a dead turtle, drifting in the murky sea??? :eek:

i really like the three skins that depict the dragon wearing them as partially underwater. I don't recall seeing this type of design previously and this fest they have not just one but three of them!

what about the water festival familiar tho? i can't tell if it's facing up or down... is it a dead turtle, drifting in the murky sea??? :eek:

I agree! I'm definitely getting those. That female guard one is perfect <3 I also like the female PC skin too ;u;

It's dead until Tidepapa returns LOL. Tbh I didn't even consider it could be facing both ways o:

Also, today I got my first sprite by trading fodder fams/old fest fams for it AND I got my first boss drop :D (Flowering Pohip)!

^Congrats! Love those boss hippos <3

I'm not really seeing any fest skins/accents that I want this time around. Not sure if I should continue buying the full set of skins/accents each festival or if I should just start saving my money. I've rarely been able to resell them.

Is this thread still a thing? Oh well

I'm selling one of my LVL 25s with eliminate

Metallic/Facet/Glimmer

Crystal/Facet/Glimmer, however she has been bred once.

Proof in both their bios. Contact me on FR instead of here since I'm rarely on TBT

Sale thread over here

i just made a flight rising account. to be honest it was only because people seemed to be buying treasure for bells on here and i wanted to sell some, but i actually found the site to be really fun. someone gave me this super cool holographic dragon and im rly happy. anyway my username is quacksupreme on there if anyone wants to add me as a friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back