• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Opinions pwease :3

I got this xyy hatchling and plan to give her poison gene.
I really like the black/yellow theme they did for the light flight fest items this year(hewn veil and recolored spellscroll)

So which dragon do you like better?

Keep as an imp:
28ucqu1.png

Or change into a guardian:
t9ZQ2TE.png

Guardian

There's a bit too much black on the imps back it kind of feels empty?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I feel reeeeeeeeeeally lame hatchery plugging here but I'm getting desperate for lair space. Most are 15k/15G but I can haggle

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2198312#post_27495233

Also if somethings on the AH for T/G I'm willing to take the other currency o/

ive actually thought about starting to breed dragons? Like for new and diff pastel combos bc i need to find something to do on fr

ive actually thought about starting to breed dragons? Like for new and diff pastel combos bc i need to find something to do on fr

It's pretty fun when they're actually being bought lol. Although my dumb butt running a hatchery while also trying for my own dreamies may have been a bad idea on my end.

Sales have gotten real slow lately so I've had to exalt a lot, including really pretty ones ;n;

Oh seriously? Rip all your dergs
tbh mine are probably not worth much haha

@Gir I'd say keep as an imp ^^

eh nah i think they got good homes and i got some money, they were 6 digits with two of them 5 digits actually so yeah *swims in money*

I really like the black/yellow theme they did for the light flight fest items this year(hewn veil and recolored spellscroll)

Keep as an imp:
28ucqu1.png

t9ZQ2TE.png

I think in all the garb that the guardian looks better; i'd need to see them without the apparel to say for sure though. as others said, if the dragon is to be a flight rep for light then you would want an imp or pearlcatcher... I prefer my own female imps with little apparel tho, as their art/pose mostly displays the wings and not much body

Guardian

It's pretty fun when they're actually being bought lol.

when the bogsneak gene came out, i ramped up and bred bogsneaks, especially triple orca, triple fire, and triple radioactive, mostly pet butt glim, and also bred coatls and wildclaws in those colors / genes. i never advertised it but people in Wind became familiar with my dragon breeding and would sometimes pre-order dergs. it was fun, and it was nice having the extra currency for sure. sales dropped dramatically though at the beginning of this year, prices and frequency of closing deals, not just in bogsneaks (which i knew would die down) but also the triple orcas and radios as well, and it got to be too hard to sell them so i gave it up. i'm liking these jaguar dergs tho, maybe i'll get back into it...

Keep as an imp:
28ucqu1.png

t9ZQ2TE.png

Keep as an imp.

Got everything I wanted from this fest! though next starfall I won't have any fest currency to start with. RIP.

when the bogsneak gene came out, i ramped up and bred bogsneaks, especially triple orca, triple fire, and triple radioactive, mostly pet butt glim, and also bred coatls and wildclaws in those colors / genes. i never advertised it but people in Wind became familiar with my dragon breeding and would sometimes pre-order dergs. it was fun, and it was nice having the extra currency for sure. sales dropped dramatically though at the beginning of this year, prices and frequency of closing deals, not just in bogsneaks (which i knew would die down) but also the triple orcas and radios as well, and it got to be too hard to sell them so i gave it up. i'm liking these jaguar dergs tho, maybe i'll get back into it...

Mmm even when I started my hatchery dragons would sell out real quick and now it's pathetic how much I gotta exalt.

Yeah I never bred except for getting the hatch (genes) achievements lol. Didn't see the fun and didn't have time to sell and run hatcheries etc., not a priority at least. Plus since I collected old dergs anyways it'd ruin my ambition quite a lot lol.

My main goal is to try out new pastel combos and make dragons for people who are looking for their combos lol.

I've had this gal for nearly 2 years and I only decided to start working on her now lmao xD

I'm gonna give her toxin and capsule genes, but I designed a whole outfit for her and I'll probably never be able to get everything. :')

somewhat yeah, got sold like 120k before but yeah i guess not many wanna play and I'm not really on other sites so. But ya I take collectibles.

i think most everyone is too tbt poor and has already sold off their extra collectibles... (or at least, that's the case with me...)

- - - Post Merge - - -

also per the announcement of the new genes: who else is stoked for two new apparel recolors beginning in next month's fest??

hoping for something recolored in Wind, or, for a recolor of Windbound Plumage...

and if the partner is a recolor of Flameforger's Tools, then i may swoon.... :rolleyes:

i think most everyone is too tbt poor and has already sold off their extra collectibles... (or at least, that's the case with me...)

- - - Post Merge - - -

also per the announcement of the new genes: who else is stoked for two new apparel recolors beginning in next month's fest??

hoping for something recolored in Wind, or, for a recolor of Windbound Plumage...

and if the partner is a recolor of Flameforger's Tools, then i may swoon.... :rolleyes:

I am DYING for a windbound plumage recolour

I spent my stack of prismatic tokens yesterday, and got the rest of the existing apparel recolors, and all of the nymphs except for the two that i felt are ugliest (earth, and fire). ive got a token brewing right now, so when i brew one next fest i'll be able to nab the two new apparel recolors. i think im done with the joxar crates-- no need to spend 80k gambling i'll get both a token and a recolor/nymph when i know i can brew enuf tokens for less $$ (and am in no rush on getting the earth/fire nymphs...).

let's see, they issued new apparel recolors so far in: light, lightning, arcane, ice, shadow, and nature; of apparel originally sold during festivals for, respectively: arcane, plague, earth, nature, water, and shadow. so fire and wind were the only ones totally left out of the apparel fun so far...

somewhat yeah, got sold like 120k before but yeah i guess not many wanna play and I'm not really on other sites so. But ya I take collectibles.

Yea...I'd buy some tr from ya but I too am tbt/collectible poor. Good luck though.
But hey, I've seen some people mention another game called dappervolk (not sure if that's the correct spelling) that's still being developed. Idk, maybe if that interests ya, you can save your tr and trade it later for that game? I honestly don't know anything about it though, or when it's going to be released.

Don't really know any other petsite games. FR is the only one I really play..

- - - Post Merge - - -

Me! I'd really like a recolor of plumage and will o' the ember.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back