• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i finally got 1000 achievement points this week, which was one of my goals!

my latest two lair additions are finding an autumn dragon who also fills a November pilgrim theme (his name is Miles Standish),

and a dragon commemorating the Preakness Stakes horse race winner from a few weeks ago (his name is Cloud Computing), his marigold lei is meant to resemble the race bouquet of black-eyed susans:

Got an old man (6 digit) for my lair

Has 5 offspring (2 unnamed). Next goal will be to find a 6 digit that hasn't been bred within my price range, or one that's genone (but those are usually waay out of my price range)

Got an old man (6 digit) for my lair

Has 5 offspring (2 unnamed). Next goal will be to find a 6 digit that hasn't been bred within my price range, or one that's genone (but those are usually waay out of my price range)

Congrats!

If you want I can help you find some affordable 6 digits that are unbred but not Gen 1. Affordable like, 200kt-1kg :)

Also Gen 1 6 digits bred are also a bit more affordable than the ones that are unbred and Gen 1.
(tongue twister lol)

Pssst buy my 5 digits lol

sure hand them over i have plenty of hats here :p

nah probably couldn't afford them now anyways, glad to see random 6digits gone down though. I guess I can spend a bit on some because I won't be home for Light much anyways and then well Thunder and Fire can be pretty meh.

Congrats!

If you want I can help you find some affordable 6 digits that are unbred but not Gen 1. Affordable like, 200kt-1kg :)

Also Gen 1 6 digits bred are also a bit more affordable than the ones that are unbred and Gen 1.
(tongue twister lol)

Thanks that would be great. Just know I'm a little poor right now though. Just spent what little tr I had (plus a wind sprite) for my first 5 digit, another old man.

ay today is my 1 year anniversary on FR. :cool:

what should i do to celebrate?? :confused:

Congrats!! Egg hatch? Or maybe just buying a hatchling born today.

Not sure what else ppl do to celebrate on the site beside mass egg hatches or chest openings.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, there's also buying art...if you're into that stuff

ay today is my 1 year anniversary on FR. :cool:

what should i do to celebrate?? :confused:

happy 1 year! mine is coming up soon too, i actively started playing a week before last year's light fest

- - - Post Merge - - -

i just took a look at your lair, and all your dragons look amazing! i love the theme and the apparel

Thanks that would be great. Just know I'm a little poor right now though. Just spent what little tr I had (plus a wind sprite) for my first 5 digit, another old man.

so to celebrate mi aniversario, I bought a wind egg, and got a lucky hatch with all three colors in the green range, she's looking quite Windie, altho i dunno yet if i will scroll her a breed change:

I also bought one of each of the FR 1st Anniversary cakes, crikey those were expensive ;A;

i'm gonna do some kind of giveaway too, i will keep you guys posted on that

I bought the cutest draggie yesterday (I've already dressed her up a bit also notice she has Metals runes, I didn't even know that was a thing!).

s4cfvhJ.png

She'd make the most adorable pastel/kinda rainbow babs with a coatl I have but its kind of a waste of a coatl breed, I might do it though, I doubt it'll make any good babs with the other dragons in my lair.

Last edited:
Agh glad in a way Greenskeeper is over, ended up buying the whole batch of skins that made it bc i'm hippie trash aaand nature was my first flight so ya :p

grats king dad there, lucky hatch. i usually get random dark cryfaces whenever i try ahah

Treated myself with this old boy (yeah film pun totally not intended)

i still need to replace a bunch of my 7 digits males with older but eh that time will come i guess...

playing with some scries for my anniversary G1, here's one i like w/ iri shimmer stained Spiral girl
(metals and glimmer look gud too):

dragon

- - - Post Merge - - -

same, as a skydancer:

dragon

- - - Post Merge - - -

that nature apparel description says it "changes hue among the foliage..."

does it change hue on different dragons or anything? (heh i thought mebbe that was something the designers could do after dat invisibility cloak yknow...)

Last edited:
what do you guys think they are doing for FR's anniversary???

year 1 was food/cakes;
year 2 was a familiar;
year 3 was a vista;
so maybe some apparel this year??

what would be cool is if they release a new dragon breed and everyone receives an egg in their hoard....

year 1 was food/cakes;
year 2 was a familiar;
year 3 was a vista;
so maybe some apparel this year??

what would be cool is if they release a new dragon breed and everyone receives an egg in their hoard....

i doubt they are gonna give out free eggs since it's kinda big now lol.

would be cool with some apparel though if they do like 2-3 of them and hand out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back