• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
im selling invisibility cloak for 155k treasure if any of you want it (in AH also)

Last edited:
I got goose-egged on chests again, and this time in my own festival, ****! i think that's three festivals now where i got nothing from gathering or from a significant amount of time at the coli, that's just a major drag and a side of FR that is extremely un-fun...
(good thing i bought one of each on the first day, lol)...

FYI

beware if you ever trade with a user named luckgandor, he offered to level my dragon, i sent him my dragon and treasure and he never did it. it took me a month of constantly messaging him to get my dragon and treasure back and several people wrote to me telling me he's scammed them out of treasure

dang that sux. that name rang a bell, i checked my CR history and I sold them unhatched eggs last summer, twice, on payment plans, fwiw they made good on their payment plans with me...

Same. I once reached halfway then I blew it all lol. I don't even remember on what. I think old dragons. I know if a Light 6 digit gen one showed up I would blow it all. KS items don't fluctuate in price much

Also did you still need the dragon leveled?

is there always someone willing to sell their gilded crown? how much do they typically go for?

someone really nice offered to level my dragon for me, all she wanted in return was one of my hatchery dragons

- - - Post Merge - - -

I got goose-egged on chests again, and this time in my own festival, ****! i think that's three festivals now where i got nothing from gathering or from a significant amount of time at the coli, that's just a major drag and a side of FR that is extremely un-fun...
(good thing i bought one of each on the first day, lol)...

i got one chest from the coli, and i only spent about 15 minutes grinding during the whole fest, so i got lucky - i bought quite a few chests from someone who was selling them for 25 gems each. i wonder how some people manage to get like 200 chests??? seems like you'd have to play in the coli all day everyday

- - - Post Merge - - -

dang that sux. that name rang a bell, i checked my CR history and I sold them unhatched eggs last summer, twice, on payment plans, fwiw they made good on their payment plans with me...

you're lucky then, because they are shady af! did you hold on to your eggs until they finished paying?

- - - Post Merge - - -

luckgandor is not a good person. they've been banned from private chats before. never trust them, ever.

yeah i was bamboozled, i assumed he was ok because he has been on the site for a while & had tons of posts, but after this happened, a bunch of people told me he's done this sort of thing a bunch of times

I bought an April Fool's Day dragon, and I think imma name her.... Marva!
i like that she's a Windy breed, but born in Arcane, and has smoke as a tert... all the makings of a mischievous magicianess...

dragon

is there always someone willing to sell their gilded crown? how much do they typically go for?

someone really nice offered to level my dragon for me, all she wanted in return was one of my hatchery dragons

- - - Post Merge - - -

i got one chest from the coli, and i only spent about 15 minutes grinding during the whole fest, so i got lucky - i bought quite a few chests from someone who was selling them for 25 gems each. i wonder how some people manage to get like 200 chests??? seems like you'd have to play in the coli all day everyday

- - - Post Merge - - -

you're lucky then, because they are shady af! did you hold on to your eggs until they finished paying?

- - - Post Merge - - -

yeah i was bamboozled, i assumed he was ok because he has been on the site for a while & had tons of posts, but after this happened, a bunch of people told me he's done this sort of thing a bunch of times

Gilded crown is the most popular apparel I think. There is someone that wants to sell me one but I'm iffy on where they are getting theirs. I see them in the range of 130-200kg. Depending on how much pure and how desperately you want it.

I was gonna collect 10 thresher flatfins but that's about the same price as a gilded so I decided to do that instead. It's hard tossingmt gems into the vault.

Ooooh. Yeah so I'm thinking LS and KS items will drop in gen price. Carnivore got banned and they had a lot of gems I'm pretty sure. So the gems are all gone or in one account. We shall see gem prices go up and item prices go down since people are gonna be stingy with their gems.

Gilded crown is the most popular apparel I think. There is someone that wants to sell me one but I'm iffy on where they are getting theirs. I see them in the range of 130-200kg. Depending on how much pure and how desperately you want it.

I was gonna collect 10 thresher flatfins but that's about the same price as a gilded so I decided to do that instead. It's hard tossingmt gems into the vault.

Ooooh. Yeah so I'm thinking LS and KS items will drop in gen price. Carnivore got banned and they had a lot of gems I'm pretty sure. So the gems are all gone or in one account. We shall see gem prices go up and item prices go down since people are gonna be stingy with their gems.

what did Carnivor do to get banned?
I noticed they were one of the bigtime auctionhouse profiteers...

ah ok, 130k is totally doable, and hopefully it drops more in price since you said less gems are circulating.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh you got a second one! i love the first imp's look, it's a cat tornado, lol!!!
thanks! yeah i got one from the ah for 7k treasure, i guess the person thought it was junk

Just hatched some beautiful birthday boys, can anyone help me out with naming the first one? I prefer something night themed or spacey or anything mystical sounding but I already have Moonlight, Midnight, Starlight, Nocturnal, Nebula, Gemini, Pisces, Aries, Neptune, and Illusion. I'm running out of options lmao.

dragon

dragon

Just hatched some beautiful birthday boys, can anyone help me out with naming the first one? I prefer something night themed or spacey or anything mystical sounding but I already have Moonlight, Midnight, Starlight, Nocturnal, Nebula, Gemini, Pisces, Aries, Neptune, and Illusion. I'm running out of options lmao.

dragon

dragon

those are good looking pc's, maybe Shadow and Nightstorm, or Darkness and Stormy...

-------------------------

hey has anybody looked into those Marva yarns, mirrors, and hats from past April Fool's days? theyre a hoot, but ya gotta wait until one is cheap on AH. basically, when you open it, it just changes into a different colored version of itself. i got the thread and a mirror, but the hats cost too much...

Last edited:
what did Carnivor do to get banned?
I noticed they were one of the bigtime auctionhouse profiteers...

No one knows for sure. Rumor mill says botting. They would undercut you immediately after you post whatever you had for sale.

I really need to stop hoarding event skins like crazy, and I'm half tempted to start a thread there and sell them all off but the prices of them all are so hard to keep up with

and the coli seems to freeze too much to make much exalt profit so idk how I'll be able to keep up with hoarding each and every one

what are y'alls methods of earning treasure/gems?

hey has anybody looked into those Marva yarns, mirrors, and hats from past April Fool's days? theyre a hoot, but ya gotta wait until one is cheap on AH. basically, when you open it, it just changes into a different colored version of itself. i got the thread and a mirror, but the hats cost too much...

The opened Marva threads were one of the first things I got from the AH lol the Marva items are always so entertaining

Last edited:
I really need to stop hoarding event skins like crazy, and I'm half tempted to start a thread there and sell them all off but the prices of them all are so hard to keep up with

and the coli seems to freeze too much to make much exalt profit so idk how I'll be able to keep up with hoarding each and every one

what are y'alls methods of earning treasure/gems?

The opened Marva threads were one of the first things I got from the AH lol the Marva items are always so entertaining

Festival skins/accents are soooo hard to offload. I have 20+ pages and most haven't moved. I would say just sell them a bit above MP. I sell food nowadays and just flip fodder to make money lol

does anybody want this cool-looking wildclaw? he was born on St Patrick's Day, and his name is Smithwicks...

The gem prices are still really high! Had to do a 1: 1000 rate for last amount of gems I needed, but I finally got a dragon that I've had my eye on for months now.

Probably gonna scatter him a couple times but he's a Gen 1 with a palindrome ID: 4542454

i GOT AN ELIMINATE FROM COLI oh my god thank you yeti thing

Side note I'm gonna sell it (since I have 3 eliminate dragons already) but im stuck on whether to sell for gems or treasure aaaa

Last edited:
The gem prices are still really high! Had to do a 1: 1000 rate for last amount of gems I needed, but I finally got a dragon that I've had my eye on for months now.

Probably gonna scatter him a couple times but he's a Gen 1 with a palindrome ID: 4542454

fffffffffffff, palindrome and gen 1??? **** yeah. How much did he cost you total? Amazing. Worth every penny tbh.

i GOT AN ELIMINATE FROM COLI oh my god thank you yeti thing

Side note I'm gonna sell it (since I have 3 eliminate dragons already) but im stuck on whether to sell for gems or treasure aaaa

NICE!! Eliminates are a solid sell even if they are expensive lol. I would see how much LAH in gems is and see which one nets you more profit. Use a higher ratio. I say 970 just in case.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyone wanna buy a golem gauntlet? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back