• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
got one chest thing, the spiral one rest i bought of mp or peeps. so yeah ripperino walletino.

but yeah i have the 'fro do cant remember the other's name atm xD

Eggs will be great investment yields for new color wheel. Consumable and HYPE for June 8th will account for that. Sure there will tons sold so you'll see a dip in their LAH bc of undercutters. But once they're used up people will go buy more.

So if you have some hoarded and are deciding if you should sell now or wait. Id saw wait.

I was more talking about selling when the wheel comes out compared to opening them. I can foresee inflation when the date comes near, and even a few days after, but I really love selling gen 1's. If I get one I really like, I'll keep it.

I was more talking about selling when the wheel comes out compared to opening them. I can foresee inflation when the date comes near, and even a few days after, but I really love selling gen 1's. If I get one I really like, I'll keep it.

I'm praying you hatch a triple Radioactive

You'll be set for life!

got one chest thing, the spiral one rest i bought of mp or peeps. so yeah ripperino walletino.

but yeah i have the 'fro do cant remember the other's name atm xD

It?s called Wooden Hide c:
I also like the Hungry Caterpillar, a Caterpillar Fae? Yesss:D

Hey, I have an unopened Seedling Striker chest. Looking for a skin or chest of any of the following to swap (please, I really want as many of the skins as possible and these are the only ones I need to complete my collection). may also throw in something else if you want it, make an offer.

The skins I still need:

Maple breeze
Wooden hide
Leafydo
Wilds shaman
Flower child

Last edited:
What kind of dragon/genes do you peeps think would represents a duckling? I hatched a duck back in march and he's grown up quite a bit. I've decided I want a dragon for him but I'm not sure what to look for. Ideas? C:

He's a Muscovy, so he's black and white. The black turns green in the sun and he's too young to have the red warts on his face~I'm thinking maybe piebald on a WC but idk ;;

I really need some green sludge and green ooze, I didn't brew enough to get two of that gorgeous accent, could I purchase some from anyone?

Bought this guy because I have no self-control ;;;;
(He was only 18kt though so not a huge dent in my funds)

I just bought accent: Efflorescence ,i Was hoping to not spend treasure so i can update my lair but meh i could't help my self here how she looks ;)

BBCode:

Last edited:
That's a great price tbh. I'm biased, though, I love poi/tox, and I am weak to glimmer.

Right! I couldn't pass him, especially since I'm slightly biased in that sense too ^^; Plus the others on the AH with similar combos were wayyy more expensive.
The only "downside" is he has quite a few kids, but idrc about unbred/bred dragons~

new hatchies!!

i've only bred this couple twice, but they always end up having such cute hatchies!! the last one looks like she glows in the dark, i love her ^^ (which is surprising because usually smoke looks ugly but not this time)

^noice love the pastel sd bab :D

also ayy need the imp accent too but yeah whatever i dont have that nor snapper anyways so im fine with my harvest this time :3

New hatchies got luck got some awesome combos ;0)

BBCode:

BBCode:

BBCode:

BBCode:

BBCode:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back