Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have nests that have been ready to hatch for 2 weeks and I can't hatch them since I only have one lair spot xD

I got an ambush yesterday from pinkertons!

If thats not enough I can get some ttbt by selling my collectibbles ;o;

I can give you the ambush right now and as soon as I get 500 tbt ill give that too you too :]

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also whats ur ign

I can give you the ambush right now and as soon as I get 500 tbt ill give that too you too :]

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also whats ur ign

ah no i can wait for the tbt, both would be too much XD my ign's cheezyfries, what's yours? i'll send over the will o' ember shortly.

Mines Aokiji.

Also you can have both :p Its not like Im gonna use the ambush so it will just be sitting there :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Seennt

sorry for posting again, but i really really really need 23 ferrets for the swipp trade and it's only up for an hour. please let me know your price!

got it! woohooooooo

Last edited:
gz cheezy!!! :D youre doing great with the swipp stuff!!!

thank you!!! honestly all the people from 50k G&G are godsends haha, they helped me get most of the stuff XD only two left to go- the hummingbird and driftwood baron!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nice, congrats on another successful trade!

Also~ post #7777 in this thread~

thank you!!

edit:

ahhhhh someone gave me the bursting core chest for free and i'm so happy right now :D

Last edited:
Thanks!

The artist's store is over here, in case you wanted to peruse~

Their work reminds me of EisenDragoon's work.

ooh both their skins are amazing @__@ definitely worth the price. :eek: Hmm, I haven't seen their work~ I'll go look for it *google google*

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aslo, how are you guys there over at plague? :D congrats on holding the top spot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back