Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm crying HOW

does anyone have an accent: burning core from the brightshine jubilee they'd like to sell? let me know your price, thank you!

A lot of farming and a ton of money and a massive stash of materials from Baldwin. That's basically it.

I won a raffle and got a ton of familiars as a prize...
My bestiary went from 52 to 93 lol

After my egger wouldn't sell I decided to open it just for ****s and gigs, got a PERFECT tree dragon! If anybody is interested give me an offer!

Last edited:
oh my god those plague doctor masks <3

interesting gene, caught me completely off-guard O: wouldnt use it myself, but its nice. wonder why just a secondary tho?

Thinking about sending my imp pair off to dom. Is anyone interested in them before I send to dom? 40k for both!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Peregrine looks better than hypnotic

New combo

Vip+Peregrine

That gene looks good indeed :3

And probably secondary because if it was tert it's only give the wings not the mask I guess?

also yay glimmer bebs (kaydee get on <3)

They should make a tertiary to go with giving the underbelly a fluffy feather texture :eek: but it looks cute, I'm been scrying around with it, not going to buy the gene but if I find a good match later on maybe I'll buy 'em

Yeah or more like a turt belly.. idk :3

gonna wait and see too plus i need them treas to upgrade lair ugh.

- - - Post Merge - - -

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=166396&page=4

glimmer bebs for grabs just send me a cr with 5k or whatever if you want them

ah well keeping my glimmer bebs didn't think i'd get treas that fast. thanks kaydee for taking that one tho

I personally love Peregrine.
B)

It dose look really good with red and black tones, that dragon is pretty :). I might make a dark brotherhood themed dragon with that gene.

I tried my luck with a colour change scroll on my only ridgeback and I'm actually pleased with the results, he used to be rose/blood/stone but now is stone/navy/soil and I changed his primary gene to crystal

I plan to add Facet and Glimmer.

Found an Unbred Gen 1 female Noc in the AH. She's still there for 25g if anyone wanted to grab her. Hatched during NoN.

Platinum/Jade/Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back