Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
/distant screaming if you ever make a baby that looks like them pleaaaseee let me know!! they are so fkn gorgeous

c: will do, though of course it's going to take awhile before the male is ready to breed
(darn their long cool down time >:C) the female is however though​

Last edited:
I started hatching all my nests again, so here's a hatchling overhaul :')

All are listed in the AH,
but prices are negotiable ^^

The sky pastel Nocts turned out really well hh Q v Q

Last edited:
anyone interested in an unusual tiger babe female coati

tiger/stripes/underbelly genes

on AH for 50 gems or 45 gems CR or offers

pls pm if interested, I forget to look back at threads

Last edited:
my lovely coatl has finally grown up...now I need to find her a mate :'3

normally I'm not a fan of gem bound but damn it's lovely on crystal dragon with blue tones​

Last edited:
my lovely coatl has finally grown up...now I need to find her a mate :'3

normally I'm not a fan of gem bound but damn it's lovely on crystal dragon with blue tones​

Ohh pretty :D, I love triple or ice toned dragons with ice eyes. I've got quite a little collection of them now, makes me wonder if I should be in Ice flight instead of Arcane :p.

anyone interested in an unusual tiger babe female coati

tiger/stripes/underbelly genes

on AH for 50 gems or 45 gems CR or offers

pls pm if interested, I forget to look back at threads

ohhh my goodness i had to have her RIGHT NOW hahahah
you probably wont see this but she has a home with me now :D she's so damn pretty, i don't even like tiger that much!!

I started hatching all my nests again, so here's a hatchling overhaul :')

All are listed in the AH,
but prices are negotiable ^^

The sky pastel Nocts turned out really well hh Q v Q

I had to buy that Sky/Rose/Rose noc, beautiful baby :3.

you probably wont see this but she has a home with me now :D she's so damn pretty, i don't even like tiger that much!!

That is a lovely dragon :), I have one like that except it has crackle instead of underbelly and light eyes. It's being held for me right now because I'm low on space again :blush:.

Last edited:

yes did see the post, thank you glad she is going to a good home

also quoting this
soooo i have lvl 25 thats part of my first coli team, this guy

he's been bred but all of his offspring is named, fully stoned and stated for culex's guide
but he just doesn't fit in to my lair anymore!
is there such a thing as lvl25 trading? or should i just sell him and use the money i get to buy another?
and if selling, how much would he be worth?
ty for your helllllp ^_^

That is a lovely dragon :), I have one like that except it has crackle instead of underbelly and light eyes. It's being held for me right now because I'm low on space again :blush:.

i'm very excited! ahh the pains of low lair space! i'm pretty lucky i went on a big purge so i have a fair amount... already itching to do it again haha

also quoting this

i'm very excited! ahh the pains of low lair space! i'm pretty lucky i went on a big purge so i have a fair amount... already itching to do it again haha

I can't purge lol, I love them all :(. Luckily my fianc? signed up the same time as me and will hold dragons for me for a bit if needed free of charge although he can't hold them all, I've had to pass on quite a few lately. Here's my ivory baby :3

He's also holding this girl for me, I love coatl Dragons :).

That level 25 is really nice btw, as is that imp I'm so tempted urgh lol.

Last edited:
I wish I could keep every one but need to let some go

here I have a coati male for sale XXY
obsidian speckle
obsidian freckle
goldenrod underbelly

on AH at 30 gems or pm an offer

Selling Gems for TBT~

Rates :
100 gems = 2500 tbt,
500 gems = 11,250 tbt,
1,000 gems = 20,000 tbt.

I can't purge lol, I love them all :(. Luckily my fianc? signed up the same time as me and will hold dragons for me for a bit if needed free of charge although he can't hold them all, I've had to pass on quite a few lately. Here's my ivory baby :3

He's also holding this girl for me, I love coatl Dragons :).

That level 25 is really nice btw, as is that imp I'm so tempted urgh lol.

Ah the first time i purged i felt sooo bad haha! so i understand not wanting to do it :)
omg those two coatls are adorable!! lucky you have someone who can hold them for you!
we'll he's here if you want him! i have nooo idea what the going rates are for lvl 25s tho :O

Is that the rate?

There really isn't a set 'rate' due to the lack of gems for tbt trades. Anything is based on who has what.
If someone has TBT, and I have gems, I make a deal.
If no one else is selling gems and I have a monopoly I can technically charge whatever, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back