• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup :( at first I kinda thought it was my internet connection. Haha hopefully it gets back up soon cause I have fodder I wanna train. 8(

Yeah I checked an "is it down" website and tumblr and everyone's complaining
I hope so, I need to go to bed and I haven't been on it all day D;

Yeah I checked an "is it down" website and tumblr and everyone's complaining
I hope so, I need to go to bed and I haven't been on it all day D;
Oh same! haha I checked their FB page too. :p aww, need to feed some dragons? D:

Nice thing to wake up to lol. Hope they fix it soon. I will just work on some acnl gardening :)
I'm doing the same thing ;D haha

- - - Post Merge - - -

From the FB page:
We are currently investigating the cause of the site outage. We are working to bring the site back up as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience while we work.

- - - Post Merge - - -

OH OH Its baaack! nvm, it just loads the home page for me but everything else isn't loading . 8(

Last edited:
I'd just sell them honestly lol. If you're bored of Coli and it takes too long. Just sell them for 8k each in AH. They'll fly off the AH. Saves you space and food.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It should really only take maybe 5 minutes in mire with the double exalt build. Lol. But who knows with dodge rates

Stina dodge rates with me are 99% like I don't smash my pc because it was pricey :'D, plus my slow connection doesn't help x3 When I go to college and coli grind there, i can finish 4 fodder in 12mins. lol

Well its back up but for some reason I cant organize a party in the Coli. Figures, buys two exalt fodder to level and I cant put them in :(

Looks like battle stones are glitching due to the site being wonky. Along with other things.

Hopefully they fix it before the festival.

it was obvious theyre doing this reg window on purpose while the site is laggy/crashing and ****, and yet people are like "BUT THE SITE HAS BEEN LAGGY/CRASHING AND **** AND ITS ALSO NEAR GREENSKEEPERS"
they said they would extend the festival if it got too bad, so... idk why everyones worrying. yeah it might suck for coli, but if theyll extend the festival then i dont see an issue. idk.

it was obvious theyre doing this reg window on purpose while the site is laggy/crashing and ****, and yet people are like "BUT THE SITE HAS BEEN LAGGY/CRASHING AND **** AND ITS ALSO NEAR GREENSKEEPERS"
they said they would extend the festival if it got too bad, so... idk why everyones worrying. yeah it might suck for coli, but if theyll extend the festival then i dont see an issue. idk.

No joke! people r flipping out about greenskeeper! like i'm annoyed but i'm not pissed at the admins/coders, they're obviously trying their best and doing things for a reason

No joke! people r flipping out about greenskeeper! like i'm annoyed but i'm not pissed at the admins/coders, they're obviously trying their best and doing things for a reason

maybe people forget theyre not like a multi billion dollar company like blizzard is
while its a poor comparison because wow is a ****ing gigantic game, im pretty sure there are STILL bugs that have been in there since vanilla. idk, again, this IS a poor comparison and i am giving neither company a free shot

basically, what im saying is, these guys are pretty dang small... and i didnt realize this but theres only around 150k registered accounts. that does not account for multiaccounters and such (read this on DR, dunno how accurate it is). but they cant get to bugs as fast as blizzard can, they dont have tons of people for customer support... i understand that there are things they do wrong. that is absolutely true, and being a small company does NOT in any way give them an excuse for letting severe bugs go on forever, or for ignoring their playerbase, etc.

all im saying is, things get done more slowly here than they would at blizzard, and i think sometimes people forget that. thats all.

as a sidenote: there are MVPs on blizzard forums as well so idk why people so mad about MVP

Last edited:

yeah, im not on WoW or anything like that, but people freak out over every little thing on FR. I suppose i might have a bit of a skewed sample as i'm getting the majority of my info from dramarising (as you are, it seems haha i saw the 150k members too and i was seriously shocked, like that is not many!) People complaining about customer support is also crazy, but they are a small company like you said, so its completely understandable. not including the several month waits of some people haha

omg **** hit the fan when MVPs were introduced, i couldn't careless, it just seemed like a thing that heaps of places do to thank good members??

yeah, im not on WoW or anything like that, but people freak out over every little thing on FR. I suppose i might have a bit of a skewed sample as i'm getting the majority of my info from dramarising (as you are, it seems haha i saw the 150k members too and i was seriously shocked, like that is not many!) People complaining about customer support is also crazy, but they are a small company like you said, so its completely understandable. not including the several month waits of some people haha

omg **** hit the fan when MVPs were introduced, i couldn't careless, it just seemed like a thing that heaps of places do to thank good members??

i usually agree with/am neutral with the complaints people make as generally they are valid (like with how much the mods censor the forums, etc), it was just, i was reading the thread that announced the reg window and it was just so obvious to me that they were doing it on purpose to test the lag so i didnt understand why people were complaining, lmao.

and yeah, i was REALLY surprised, i honestly thought there were a looooot more people on FR s= (and now that theres another reg window im tempted to make a second acct again sobs)

FR has a lot of things to improve on overall, its just that it takes a little longer due to how small the company is.

I dunno how much these would be worth, but does anybody have an offer before I try to auction them?

I am the best at this game

yaaaaay 51 new items! I'm keen as tbh

also lashed out and got my birthday derg my fave sweater (the birdie matches my pet budgie hehe

soooo i have lvl 25 thats part of my first coli team, this guy

he's been bred but all of his offspring is named, fully stoned and stated for culex's guide
but he just doesn't fit in to my lair anymore!
is there such a thing as lvl25 trading? or should i just sell him and use the money i get to buy another?
and if selling, how much would he be worth?
ty for your helllllp ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back