• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling EXCAVATA | Boxes: | New: Tammy, Pietro | OFFLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Punchy! <3 I'd love Punchy, but I really need to go run a couple of errands and tt a couple of people out. I don't suppose you could hold on to him for me in exchange for a 100 tbt? If not I understand.

Punchy! <3 I'd love Punchy, but I really need to go run a couple of errands and tt a couple of people out. I don't suppose you could hold on to him for me in exchange for a 100 tbt? If not I understand.

sure I can hold him. let me know when you can come pick him up :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

aww bump for Punchy and btw love your sig C:

thanks you :3

LUCKY is in boxes. Looking to trade him for Walt.

RENEE wants to move out of Charming. She's free.

Anyone wanna buy Lucky for 100 tbt/btb? I wanna reset this town later today.

Also Renee is still available.

Last edited:
I'll take Renee.

- - - Post Merge - - -

FC 2938 8627 8490 not the one on the left.

sorry I keep missing you when you're online :( just let me know when you're online again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First post edited with new town info. and villagers list.

KIKI is in boxes. She's free.

Bump for Kiki and Renee

Last edited:
Renee was voided from Charming and moved into Excavata when I went to clear my void. Kiki was voided

LOBO is in boxes. He's free

Last call for Lobo

voiding and cycling on

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back