• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling Offline! 15TBT each - 100 free NMTs, 5 million IGB, 10 stacks of fish bait or 5 material stacks! Over 400 villagers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
@themysterybidder

username: olliebugge
villager: marcie
time zone/date and time availability: im in cst, im avaliable all day today!

id also like the 5 million IGB, please! thank you ^^
Hello and welcome! I can start on Marcie right away and she should be ready in approximately an hour. I'll send you a DM once Marcie and your IGB are ready for collection! Thank you for your order! 😀

Hello again!
Apologies for so many requests…

Can i please get Pippy the Peppy Rabbit?

Hello again!
Apologies for so many requests…

Can i please get Pippy the Peppy Rabbit?
Welcome back! Don't apologise everyone is welcome to order as many times as they like! I can start on Pippy right away and she should be ready in approximately an hour? I'll DM you once she is ready for collection. There is no rush if you're not available. Would you like any free add ons? 🙂

Welcome back! Don't apologise everyone is welcome to order as many times as they like! I can start on Pippy right away and she should be ready in approximately an hour? I'll DM you once she is ready for collection. There is no rush if you're not available. Would you like any free add ons? 🙂

Thank you so much! Can i please get the 5M IGB?

Hello again!
Can i get Bob the Lazy Cat plus 100 NMTs please?
Welcome back! I will start on Bob right away and he should be ready in approximately an hour. I'll DM you once your order is ready for collection! :D

Hi! I can't believe I finally caught this thread open! I've been wanting to order for a while but I always miss you.
Username: ellienoise
Villager: Fang
Time Zone/Date and Time availability: CST. I'm available generally from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm cst.
I actually just restarted my town and while i'm done with the first plots, I'm still looking for several of my dreamies.

Hi! I can't believe I finally caught this thread open! I've been wanting to order for a while but I always miss you.
Username: ellienoise
Villager: Fang
Time Zone/Date and Time availability: CST. I'm available generally from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm cst.
I actually just restarted my town and while i'm done with the first plots, I'm still looking for several of my dreamies.
Welcome to my cycling thread! I can start on Fang now, and I will DM you once he's ready for collection. There's no rush to come over when I DM as I'll be online anyway. Would you like any free add ons which are mentioned in the opening post?
Thank you for your order! 😀

Welcome to my cycling thread! I can start on Fang now, and I will DM you once he's ready for collection. There's no rush to come over when I DM as I'll be online anyway. Would you like any free add ons which are mentioned in the opening post?
Thank you for your order! 😀
This is so nice of you! could I actually order the 15 million bells? this would be so helpful honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back