• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling EXCAVATA | Boxes: | New: Tammy, Pietro | OFFLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
still looking to trade Freya

LF Walt or tbt/btb

void

Last edited:
Oh god, Bunnie is here!
I'm so excited *____*

Good luck with your thread!! Free bump <3

Update:

voided:
Ava
Nibbles

moved in:
Rizzo
Purrl
Marina

BROCCOLO is in boxes. He will be voided in 10-15 minutes since the person who wanted him off AV has already got him

Marina should go for 15million or maybe.....I dont know anything about tbt.....so maybe 250tbt???
I seen molly go for that much.

Marina should go for 15million or maybe.....I dont know anything about tbt.....so maybe 250tbt???
I seen molly go for that much.

yea i'm bad with pricing so I just ask that people post offers >_< . is the 250tbt an offer for her or where you just letting me know the price range she usually goes for?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also Broccolo is being voided and i'm continuing cycling for anyone lurking

- - - Post Merge - - -

BUNNIE is in boxes. She's free

150btb for marina shes a dreamie

- - - Post Merge - - -

or 20mill

not looking for in game bells but you're the highest offer for her so far

- - - Post Merge - - -

also...bump for Bunnie :3
voiding

going offline for the night

Last edited:
MARINA is in boxes. Trading her for Walt or tbt/btb

Yes! I'm adding you now. Going to send the TBT now as well.

gates are open, if you can't see them let me know and i'll close and re-open

- - - Post Merge - - -

Marina was adopted. Cycling is on hold for a bit.

cycling is going to be a bit slow, i'm trying to open up a shop to sell stuff as well, and i'm also only going to announce villagers I think people would want

with that being said...

MAPLE is in boxes. she's free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back