• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling TarePanda's New Villager Adoption Service <only 35 TBT!> (includes Wishlist grant w/each order)

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Villager requested: Sherb
Open Plot? Yes
Availability (with time zone): Tonight should be 10PM-1AM EST and tomorrow should be anything past 1PM EST.
Wishlist: I don't have anything on my wishlist, so I guess just bells if possible? :D

Thank you!

Edit: Something came up and I won't be available tonight, but I should still be good for tomorrow

Last edited:
Villager requested: Sherb
Open Plot? Yes
Availability (with time zone): Tonight should be 10PM-1AM EST and tomorrow should be anything past 1PM EST.
Wishlist: I don't have anything on my wishlist, so I guess just bells if possible? :D

Thank you!

Edit: Something came up and I won't be available tonight, but I should still be good for tomorrow

No problem about tonight. I just saw your message anyways. I'll be ready with Sherb in boxes tomorrow for you. 🙂

No problem about tonight. I just saw your message anyways. I'll be ready with Sherb in boxes tomorrow for you. 🙂
Sounds good! I'll be checking the forum consistently around 1PM EST, so just PM me the information whenever you're available! I also just paid you the 35 TBT in advance!

Sounds good! I'll be checking the forum consistently around 1PM EST, so just PM me the information whenever you're available! I also just paid you the 35 TBT in advance!

Hello, thank you very much for the TBT payment. I apologize for not being available earlier today, but I've been busy IRL. I do only have 2 more requests to fulfill before your Sherb will be in boxes. I will PM you as soon as he is ready for you to pick him up. :)

Hello again!
Villager requested: Ione
Open Plot? Yes
Availability (with time zone):
EST, I'm available for probably another hour or two tonight, otherwise I'm free all day tomorrow :)
Wishlist:
Nothing on my wishlist still, but I'm not sure if you'd like to give me bells again or not haha. It's completely okay if you don't want to give me anything!

Thank you so much!

Hello again!
Villager requested: Ione
Open Plot? Yes
Availability (with time zone): EST, I'm available for probably another hour or two tonight, otherwise I'm free all day tomorrow :)
Wishlist: Nothing on my wishlist still, but I'm not sure if you'd like to give me bells again or not haha. It's completely okay if you don't want to give me anything!

Thank you so much!

Hello again! 🙂 So very sorry that I just saw your post in my thread right now... I haven't been logged on this entire day! Please let me know when you'll be available tomorrow, and I'll get Ione ready for you in boxes. 😄

Hello again! 🙂 So very sorry that I just saw your post in my thread right now... I haven't been logged on this entire day! Please let me know when you'll be available tomorrow, and I'll get Ione ready for you in boxes. 😄
No worries! I don't really have a set time where I'm unavailable today, so just get Ione ready as soon as you're able to, and I'll be there 😊

No worries! I don't really have a set time where I'm unavailable today, so just get Ione ready as soon as you're able to, and I'll be there 😊

Good morning, I'm doing my best to get Ione ready for you as fast as possible, but I have to be out soon to celebrate Easter with my family. After I return tonight, I can provide you with as much IGB as you may need. Please let me know if this is OK. The difficulty is just to find a good wifi connection while I'm out today to trade with you, so I have to wait until I return back home. 😐

Good morning, I'm doing my best to get Ione ready for you as fast as possible, but I have to be out soon to celebrate Easter with my family. After I return tonight, I can provide you with as much IGB as you may need. Please let me know if this is OK. The difficulty is just to find a good wifi connection while I'm out today to trade with you, so I have to wait until I return back home. 😐
Good morning, Happy Easter! I don't want to bother you while you're out with your family, but I'm also not sure if I'm going to be able to wait until tonight for Ione because I have an empty plot and I need to continue time traveling to get rid of my other 2 villagers that I don't want 😔

Do you have an estimate of when you think you'll be able to get Ione to me?

Good morning, Happy Easter! I don't want to bother you while you're out with your family, but I'm also not sure if I'm going to be able to wait until tonight for Ione because I have an empty plot and I need to continue time traveling to get rid of my other 2 villagers that I don't want 😔

Do you have an estimate of when you think you'll be able to get Ione to me?

Hello, I should be back home no later than 6pm PST, so around 5 hours from now. Please let me know if this is OK for you. I'll do my best to work something out for you. 😌

Hi again! I know we literally just did a purchase, but I just got extremely lucky with kicking out another villager I don't want, so I would like to purchase another villager if possible :)
Villager requested: Sasha
Open Plot? Yes
EST, available for a couple hours tonight, available all day tomorrow again :)
Wishlist:
Still nothing on my wishlist, so IGBs again if possible? Again, it's okay if not because I know I've been getting a lot of IGBs from you haha

Thank you!

Hi again! I know we literally just did a purchase, but I just got extremely lucky with kicking out another villager I don't want, so I would like to purchase another villager if possible :)
Open Plot? Yes
Availability (with time zone): EST, available for a couple hours tonight, available all day tomorrow again :)
Wishlist: Still nothing on my wishlist, so IGBs again if possible? Again, it's okay if not because I know I've been getting a lot of IGBs from you haha

Thank you!

Hello again! 🙂 I would be happy to help you out with getting Sasha for your island as well. I can start the process of moving him to my island soon, and I'll keep you updated throughout.

Sounds good!

Update: Sasha has moved to my island! 3 more requests until he's in boxes for you. 🙂
Post automatically merged:

Open Plot? Yes
Availability (with time zone): EST, available for a couple hours tonight, available all day tomorrow again :)
Wishlist: Still nothing on my wishlist, so IGBs again if possible? Again, it's okay if not because I know I've been getting a lot of IGBs from you haha

Thank you!

Sasha is in boxes for you now! 😄 Please let me know when you are ready to pick him up. I'll just prepare the IGBs for you now. 🙂

Last edited:
Update: Sasha has moved to my island! 3 more requests until he's in boxes for you. 🙂

Sasha is in boxes for you now! 😄 Please let me know when you are ready to pick him up. I'll just prepare the IGBs for you now. 🙂
I'm ready now!

Villager requested: Marshal
Open Plot? Can tt for one ez
usually from 11am-2pm and 9pm-1am EST
Wishlist:
dreamy, ranch, imperial stuff, wedding arch

Hello once again! I finally kicked out the last villager I don't want, so I'm here for another purchase 🙂

Villager requested: Cephalobot
Open Plot? Yes
EST, all day today
Wishlist:
Would you be willing to do NMTs?

Thank you so much for everything by the way, I hope I haven't been bugging you or anything too much haha

Villager requested: Marshal
Open Plot? Can tt for one ez
Availability (with time zone): usually from 11am-2pm and 9pm-1am EST
Wishlist: dreamy, ranch, imperial stuff, wedding arch

Hello, apologies for the later reply... I fell asleep early last night. I can get started working on moving in Marshal soon, and can keep you updated on the progress as I put him in boxes for you. 🙂

Hello once again! I finally kicked out the last villager I don't want, so I'm here for another purchase 🙂

Villager requested: Cephalobot
Open Plot? Yes
Availability (with time zone): EST, all day today
Wishlist: Would you be willing to do NMTs?

Thank you so much for everything by the way, I hope I haven't been bugging you or anything too much haha

Hello again! 🙂 And you're not at all bothering me... I appreciate your repeat business very much! 😄 I can get started on moving in Cephalobot soon after having a bit of coffee this morning (I just woke up not too long ago). I'll keep you updated on the progress as I go along.

Last edited:
Back