• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling TarePanda's New Villager Adoption Service <only 35 TBT!> (includes Wishlist grant w/each order)

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hm, that's going to be pretty late for me, unfortunately (Around 1-2am my time at the earliest). We may have to do this tomorrow if you're too busy.

Yes, I'll be available any time tomorrow for sure. Please let me know what time is best for you, and I'll make sure to be ready for you. Sorry again for the delay.

Yes, I'll be available any time tomorrow for sure. Please let me know what time is best for you, and I'll make sure to be ready for you. Sorry again for the delay.
Thank you! I do have the plot open now, but if we can't do it tonight, then tomorrow around 11am-12pm your time should be good for me!

Thank you! I do have the plot open now, but if we can't do it tonight, then tomorrow around 11am-12pm your time should be good for me!

Will be available then for sure tomorrow! See you in game then! 🙂

Hello! 🙂 I'm online now whenever you're ready. I'll check back here ever so often.

Villager requested: Katt
Open plot? Yep!
Availability: I'm Central time (2 hours ahead) Free all day today, but any other time is 9am- 4pm your time.
Wishlist: Not required but a Square Bathtub would be nice.

Open plot? Yep!
Availability: I'm Central time (2 hours ahead) Free all day today, but any other time is 9am- 4pm your time.

Hello! I just saw your message, but I can definitely get started right now in putting Katt into boxes for you. Can update you with the progress along the way. 🙂
Post automatically merged:

Open plot? Yep!

Update: Katt is moved in, and I am currently working on putting her into boxes for you. 🙂 Shouldn't be long now...
Post automatically merged:

Hello @WhiteLily210! Katt is now in boxes! I'm online now whenever you're ready. 🙂 I'll check back here ever so often.

Last edited:
Back