• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling TarePanda's New Villager Adoption Service <only 35 TBT!> (includes Wishlist grant w/each order)

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hello, apologies for the later reply... I fell asleep early last night. I can get started working on moving in Marshal soon, and can keep you updated on the progress as I put him in boxes for you. 🙂
Post automatically merged:

Hello again! 🙂 And you're not at all bothering me... I appreciate your repeat business very much! 😄 I can get started on moving in Cephalobot soon after having a bit of coffee this morning (I just woke up not too long ago). I'll keep you updated on the progress as I go along.
Sounds good!

Hello, apologies for the later reply... I fell asleep early last night. I can get started working on moving in Marshal soon, and can keep you updated on the progress as I put him in boxes for you. 🙂

Hello again! 🙂 And you're not at all bothering me... I appreciate your repeat business very much! 😄 I can get started on moving in Cephalobot soon after having a bit of coffee this morning (I just woke up not too long ago). I'll keep you updated on the progress as I go along.
Got someone who will move out but I am going to work soon. Whenever I'm back home I'll be good to go. ^^

Villager requested: Marshal
Open Plot? Can tt for one ez
Availability (with time zone): usually from 11am-2pm and 9pm-1am EST
Wishlist: dreamy, ranch, imperial stuff, wedding arch

Hello, Marshal has moved to my island! I have just 3 requests more to put him into boxes for you. 🙂 Please let me know if you're able to get an open plot soon.

Got someone who will move out but I am going to work soon. Whenever I'm back home I'll be good to go. ^^

Please just let me know what time you will be available to pick him up after your work. 😌

Hello, Marshal has moved to my island! I have just 3 requests more to put him into boxes for you. 🙂 Please let me know if you're able to get an open plot soon.

Please just let me know what time you will be available to pick him up after your work. 😌
10pm est should be a safe bet! Would that work for you?

Villager request: Raymond
Open plot? Yes
Availability: 24/7
Wishlist: I don’t need anything ><
Please get back to me if you can

Villager request: Raymond
Open plot? Yes
Availability: 24/7
Wishlist: I don’t need anything ><
Please get back to me if you can

Hello, as it is late in my time zone at the moment, I can get started working on moving in Raymond to my island as soon as I wake up in the morning (approx. 8 hrs from now). I can then continue to keep you updated on the progress as I put him in boxes for you. 🙂

Hello, as it is late in my time zone at the moment, I can get started working on moving in Raymond to my island as soon as I wake up in the morning (approx. 8 hrs from now). I can then continue to keep you updated on the progress as I put him in boxes for you. 🙂
Wait I am so sorry I am in new leaf my dumb self didn’t know Raymond wasn’t in new leaf TT I’m so sorry

Wait I am so sorry I am in new leaf my dumb self didn’t know Raymond wasn’t in new leaf TT I’m so sorry

No problem whatsoever. I hope you find a dreamie villager for your New Leaf town soon! 🙂

Villager requested: Roswell
Open Plot? Yes
Availability (with time zone): All day (CST)

Hello, I just saw your message on my thread, but noticed another member is already helping you out with Roswell. If you need any other villager in the future, I would love to be able to help you out then! Take care! 🙂

Hello!

Villager requested: Petri 🐭
Open Plot? Not at the moment, but I'll make it my top priority tomorrow to have a plot available! I'll update once one is open.
Availability (with time zone):
Any time of the day - UK time.
Wishlist:
NMTs, please!

Hello!

Villager requested: Petri 🐭
Open Plot? Not at the moment, but I'll make it my top priority tomorrow to have a plot available! I'll update once one is open.
Availability (with time zone): Any time of the day - UK time.
Wishlist: NMTs, please!

Hello, I can get Petri ready for you to pick up by tomorrow for sure! Please just let me know once you have a plot open. 🎃

Hey, just want to update you that I'm still working on getting the plot open. Shouldn't be long now! Appreciate your patience ❤️

Hey, just want to update you that I'm still working on getting the plot open. Shouldn't be long now! Appreciate your patience ❤️

No problem at all. Actually, I'm away from home today for a couple more hours due to a family event, so I would appreciate your patience as well. I know we're different time zones (I'm PST), so please let me know if you are able to pick up Petri later today in prob around 4-6 hrs from now? Please let me know. I can provide you plenty of NMTs for your patience. Thanks, and just let me know. Sorry for the delay.

No problem at all. Actually, I'm away from home today for a couple more hours due to a family event, so I would appreciate your patience as well. I know we're different time zones (I'm PST), so please let me know if you are able to pick up Petri later today in prob around 4-6 hrs from now? Please let me know. I can provide you plenty of NMTs for your patience. Thanks, and just let me know. Sorry for the delay.
Hm, that's going to be pretty late for me, unfortunately (Around 1-2am my time at the earliest). We may have to do this tomorrow if you're too busy.

Back