• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling EXCAVATA | Boxes: | New: Tammy, Pietro | OFFLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Punchy! <3 I'd love Punchy, but I really need to go run a couple of errands and tt a couple of people out. I don't suppose you could hold on to him for me in exchange for a 100 tbt? If not I understand.

Punchy! <3 I'd love Punchy, but I really need to go run a couple of errands and tt a couple of people out. I don't suppose you could hold on to him for me in exchange for a 100 tbt? If not I understand.

sure I can hold him. let me know when you can come pick him up :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

aww bump for Punchy and btw love your sig C:

thanks you :3

LUCKY is in boxes. Looking to trade him for Walt.

RENEE wants to move out of Charming. She's free.

Anyone wanna buy Lucky for 100 tbt/btb? I wanna reset this town later today.

Also Renee is still available.

Last edited:
I'll take Renee.

- - - Post Merge - - -

FC 2938 8627 8490 not the one on the left.

sorry I keep missing you when you're online :( just let me know when you're online again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First post edited with new town info. and villagers list.

KIKI is in boxes. She's free.

Bump for Kiki and Renee

Last edited:
Renee was voided from Charming and moved into Excavata when I went to clear my void. Kiki was voided

LOBO is in boxes. He's free

Last call for Lobo

voiding and cycling on

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back