• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Update v2.0 + HHP Discussion Thread

With the 2.0 update I was happy that having Saharah visit would be special again, because of the new wallpapers, floors, and rugs. But so far every time she has visited my island, she has not carried one single new item. Each week on Harv’s island she has several new items. Has this happened to anyone else? I want to know if I can go back to ignoring her on my island so I can save the time and energy on button mashing to buy one of everything, and unlocking both exchange ticket options when she visits.

I know we can slide through furniture now, like if they are too close to each other, BUT, can villagers also slide ? i have not seen a single one and im worried I am building homes that are like useless for them. could someone please confirm if this is a possibility for our villagers ?Thanks!!!

On that note, has anyone tried to put pipes when decorating homes, like one inside and one in the garden and seen a villager use it ? like suddenly pop out of it while you are in the garden ?
Sorry I didn’t get back to you sooner , I tried going into the pipe in Ketchup’d house and it just has you pop back up in her house. Kinda like if you only have one pipe on your island you just go in and out of it.

Sorry I didn’t get back to you sooner , I tried going into the pipe in Ketchup’d house and it just has you pop back up in her house. Kinda like if you only have one pipe on your island you just go in and out of it.
Interesting, thaaaanls for getting back to me 😍

Omg I went to the hospital today becausei just learned that you could buy stuff at the cafe and i wantedto check out what other facilities had special features.

And Joan was there!!! I didn't amiibo her or anything, she was there for her checkup, talked about turnips and her granddaughter. AND she gave me 100 turnip!!! Bless this update

I'm sure this has been said already but I'm not searching through 76 pages, lmao

I personally would like to showcase an exterior and interior shot of my HHP designs-- I end up really liking both :v !! I know one shot will entice people to come visit but visiting takes... So Long that I just imagine most people don't? I guess I'm overestimating the number of people who browse the HHP showcase too, maybe, so

My complaint is actually just I don't like to choose. Thank you. lmao

Your welcome. I think it would have been funny if they could have used the pipes to leave there house.

yeah i wished they could interact more with their objects and i hope they can slide through furniture like we can do or i fear 90% of my poor little clients wont use most of their furniture 😅

I just completed 80 houses and so far every 10 you can have a celebration and Wardell will sent you a gift.

With the 2.0 update I was happy that having Saharah visit would be special again, because of the new wallpapers, floors, and rugs. But so far every time she has visited my island, she has not carried one single new item. Each week on Harv’s island she has several new items. Has this happened to anyone else? I want to know if I can go back to ignoring her on my island so I can save the time and energy on button mashing to buy one of everything, and unlocking both exchange ticket options when she visits.
Yeah, I haven't gotten anything new from her either when she's visited my island, even when using the tickets, so the new wallpapers/flooring/rugs might be RV exclusive.

I just completed 80 houses and so far every 10 you can have a celebration and Wardell will sent you a gift.
Yes. An interesting thing to note is that once you reach 100 it changes to every 20 houses. idk if it'll change again after 200 or not.

Is there a list of cooking recipes by personality type?

Also, were we supposed to get more design slots with the update? I bought the thing from the nook miles station, but still have the same amount of design slots.

Is there a list of cooking recipes by personality type?

Also, were we supposed to get more design slots with the update? I bought the thing from the nook miles station, but still have the same amount of design slots.
First question: There isn't, as all personalities can make any of the cooking DIYs.
Second question: No. The "Custom Designs Patterns+" item only unlocks Sable's patterns for use as custom designs, nothing else.

First question: There isn't, as all personalities can make any of the cooking DIYs.
Second question: No. The "Custom Designs Patterns+" item only unlocks Sable's patterns for use as custom designs, nothing else.

Thanks! You always know what's going on haha.
Post automatically merged:

• The maximum number of designs that can be uploaded to the Custom Designs Portal has been increased to 200.

This from the first post confused me lol, but I think I understand now.

Last edited:
I highly recommend doing a “gift 🎁 day” theme home, which is basically a christmas home 🏡 in HHP even if you get big spoiler of the new items to decorate with for xmas, because then you can buy them from Wardell and be able to decorate in time for xmas with the new items 😍🎁

I highly recommend doing a “gift 🎁 day” theme home, which is basically a christmas home 🏡 in HHP even if you get big spoiler of the new items to decorate with for xmas, because then you can buy them from Wardell and be able to decorate in time for xmas with the new items 😍🎁

Which animals have this theme?

Which animals have this theme?

Im not sure if its the same villager for everyone but for me it was Curlos ,the brown sheep, he asked me to do a "gift day" type of home. At first i was not very sure what he wanted but i was highly positive surprised, ill leave it to you to see and judge :)

Villagers get special Holiday requests?

Part of me is happy for the special builds, and part of me is sad that I am missing out on doing their regular requests...

On a possibly related note, the game updated before I started today. Any patch notes?

Also, anything new and noteworthy that needs to be caught for recipes?

Last edited:
Question.

I unlocked Wardells catalog fairly quickly with my main character. However, I can't seem to unlock it with my alt characters. I keep buying tons of stuff and decorating a bunch of homes, but I'm having zero luck. Some of them have over 300 poki. I would love to spend them on expensive catalog items.

Back