• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you wear hats?

Do you wear hats?

• Yes, all the time/most of the time.

Votes: 8 11.8%
  • No.

Votes: 32 47.1%
  • Sometimes, but not all the time.

Votes: 28 41.2%

• Total voters
I don't usually wear hats, except when I'm in the sun for hours (like during band camp). Other than that, I don't wear hats because I don't like the way I look in them, and they make my head itch like crazy.

I don't. I have this weird affliction with hair touching my face, and it's hard to avoid when wearing hats. 😅

I wish I was a hat person, but they just do not look good on me sadly. My head is too small so nothing fits me.

i wear berets sometimes for lolita? otherwise i almost never wear hats. i get horrible hat hair

I functionally cannot wear hats, I have big thick curly hair so any hat always:
1) Doesn't fit on my head over my hair
2) Squishes my hair in a way that doesn't look good
3) Hurts my head because of the hairstyle I have (ex. braids)
or 4) I get headaches when I have something pressing against my head or a weight on my head for an extended period of time, so I avoid them bc of that anyway. I don't even wear my glasses for that long at a time.
I cope sometimes tho and wear headbands/headresses for my outfit anyway
I work at a summer camp every summer so I tried to wear a hat then to get the sun out of my eyes and it just straight up didn't work so I switched to sunglasses

Only at my part time job in the nursing home because it is part of the requirement to work in the kitchen. Other than that I never wear any hats.

I'm not generally a fan of wearing hats, but I definitely wear them to protect me from the sun. Other than for that function, no! ☀️👒

I love good old fashioned baseball caps. Ones with local companies on them or sports teams. I wear them almost every day.

When I'm at home and outside, I'll wear a baseball cap to keep the sun out of my eyes, but otherwise I don't wear any hats since I don't really like wearing them out in public.

I do not wear hats. My hair is naturally an Afro, and would not be able to fit a hat over it. Also if it could fit, it would surly mess my hair up for the day. I don’t really wear my hair in any style that would flatten it down b/c of my silly little sensitive scalp. I also prefer my hair out.

I do wish hats could be a part of my accessories collection, b/c they are super cute, and I love styling accessories. Ahh well

I know hats are great for not catching a cold in the winter. I would like to believe that my Afro serves as my protection for that.

I never wearing hats. I always have my hair in a high ponytail or a topknot, so hats just don't work for me. If it's cold out, I either put my hood up or wear earmuffs. If it's sunny in the summer, I do have a sun visor that I wear.

I'll wear a beanie when it's freezing (for example, when it feels like my ears will off or when it feels like I may get a headache from the cold). otherwise, I generally don't like the feeling of something placing pressure on my head.

I want to try a crochet bucket hat when the weather warms up, though. they're cute!

I sometimes wear baseball caps outside when going out for a walk or to cover my hair if it's messy. Also, I like to wear beanies in winter to keep my ears warm. Otherwise, hats aren't really my cup of tea.

most hats don't fit because of my hair. it also ends up messing up my hair too so i just don't bother with hats anymore.

No, I actually do not like wearing things on my head at all. I also don't want my characters in games to wear things on their head.

Nah, I’ve never liked the feeling of them touching my head, and also I don’t like how they make me look (my hair is pretty thick and curly so kinda gives me an upside down mushroom look)

Yeah. Especially now when it’s so cold. I prefer wearing hats to hoods. The only thing is that I don’t wear them nearly as much when it’s warmer, but even in the summer I like wearing them.

I like hats and usually wear baseball hats when I go out. I have a lot of baseball hats in many colors. I wear a beanie when I am at work since it keeps me warm when working in the freezer.

Very rarely. I've never been a big hat person. I think I wore hats for Halloween a few times though. I was a witch twice, so that's at least two times

Back