• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you prefer normal or Zero option of drinks ?

Normal VS Zero

• Zero all the way!

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Berk, only normal version for me

Votes: 23 67.6%
  • Always switching it up

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters

Princess Mipha

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚎𝚐𝚐𝚜 ₍ᐢ.ˬ.⑅ᐢ₎
Bells
Switch
2701-5744-4416
Island
Phirone
Leif
Dreamy Easter Egg
Cyan Heart Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Pink Heart Balloon
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Spring Bloom Easter Egg
Yellow Pansy
Red Pansy
White Pansy
As someone who is (slightly) addicted to sugary drinks, I always opt for the zero version to not drink so much calories. However, I know a few people that hate zero and only drink the normal version. I personally don't find a difference. What about you?

If you don't understand the question, here's an example:
Coca Cola
Coca Cola Zero

Fanta
Fanta Zero

I prefer full sugar, but mostly stick to zero.

i’ve only tried coke zero, pepsi zero, and ginger ale zero, but i definitely prefer the regular ones. pepsi zero is good (especially when it’s in a glass with ice), but coke zero and ginger ale zero tastes so gross to me. i haven’t been drinking very much soda in general as of late, but when i do, i’d rather just have the regular versions.

I voted for normal because I'm picky about zero drinks. I like to avoid aspartame which gives me headaches most of the time. It's in alot of zero drinks.
But I really like Zevia soda which is zero sugar and no aspartame.

I don't drink sodas enough to really feel a need to worry all that much about the unhealthyness of, so I tend to just have regular when I do get something

I usually go with the normal version if I drink soda. Mostly I prefer water or coffee anyway.

Usually zero except monsters
But I’ve been trying to diet so I’m going more towards sugar free drinks

I don't really mind which but my family almost exclusively buys zero sugar soda, likely for health reasons, so I'm usually drinking that kind.

I stopped drinking soda's years ago as I just hate the after affects it has on me. I tend to feel bloated and my teeth always feel fuzzy from all the excess sugar in them. I prefer diluted drinks that allow you to somewhat control how much flavour and sugar goes into your drink.

I don't really drink much of anything that comes with "zero" options. I stopped drinking soda over a decade ago. Since they're somewhat analogous, I prefer 2% or whole milk over skim but I'll drink skim if that's the only option, and I prefer caffeine in my tea and coffee as opposed to caffeine free. I know that's not really what the topic is, but it's the closest I come to it. So, as it pertains to the poll, normal for me.

I’m stingy. I don’t drink soda, but if I did then I would be drinking the normal versions. Pretty much every sugar substitute seems to have some more confusing but evident downside. Aspartame sounds really bad and seems to still be the most common. Stevia is good but excess consumption has a laxative effect and I don’t see soft drinks using it anyway.
Having 30 grams of sugar isn’t great but the effects are more predictable. It’s kinda a devil you know situation for me. I’m not anti additives and I know natural =/= good but when it’s sold as “zero added sugar” and has so much junk in it anyway then I feel worse about it.

Give me allllll of the sugar, however when dieting I’m happy to switch to zero ❤️

I usually prefer the "diet" version over the "zero" version. Coke zero is so gross to me but I like diet coke.

Sugar free sodas have come a looooong way since I remember trying them for the first time back in the 70's.The only artificial sweetener in wide use at the time was saccharin and it seemed to be as bitter as it was sweet.I stopped drinking regular soda when the manufacturers switched to that high fructose corn sweetener stuff.It gives me a headache.I only drink the Zero versions,preferably Dr.Pepper or one of its variety of flavors.

I don't drink soda often so when I do imma drink the regular version. Diet pop tastes weird to me idk

Regular. I have family that drinks exclusively Coke Zero and 100% of the time when I have one, I end up getting sick. No other Coke product makes me sick. Just Coke Zero. I presume it has something to do with the artificial sweetener that they use. It's not that regular Coke is exactly healthy for you or anything, but supposedly the sweeteners in Coke Zero are worse for your body overall. So having zero sugar or zero calories is offset by having other health detriments.

I prefer normal but my body can't stand sugar, so if i want to drink some, i have to take the zero

Back