• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Count Inside the Bottle - All Done!

Well, looks like I'm finally back to my standard performance with this event, seeing as I was off by a few hundred this time!

lol wait am I going crazy or were there two different CITB events? I thought I entered this one but the one I remember had little chocolate candies gsjfshfjh

lol wait am I going crazy or were there two different CITB events? I thought I entered this one but the one I remember had little chocolate candies gsjfshfjh
there was! this was the main citb event, but there was a surprise 4th round in the mind tent that had the chocolate candies. 💜

Well. Wildly overshot that one. They were so thin I figured there were a lot more than that.

OH! NOT BAD! I guessed 228 chocolate balls!! I was only off by 10 this time :]
The CItB featuring the wrapped chocolate pumpkins was a special bonus round (4) hosted by @LaBelleFleur over in the Mind Tent, while this was the main event thread that was accessible to everyone from the beginning. There were 251 chocolate pumpkins in LaBelleFleur's jar.

This last round (3) hosted here was for the mini bats, separate from the chocolates. :)

The CItB featuring the wrapped chocolate pumpkins was a special bonus round (4) hosted by @LaBelleFleur over in the Mind Tent, while this was the main event thread that was accessible to everyone from the beginning. There were 251 chocolate pumpkins in LaBelleFleur's jar.

This last round (3) hosted here was for the mini bats, separate from the chocolates. :)
AH! Thank you for the clarification! I got a bit confused because I forgot about the bonus round that was not in the main attractions but in one of the tents.

I guessed 212, that’s the closest I’ve been on one of these in like 6 years ahahah

AH! Thank you for the clarification! I got a bit confused because I forgot about the bonus round that was not in the main attractions but in one of the tents.
No worries! The two rounds ran simultaneously for a few days so I can see why there may have been a bit of confusion.

oh no I was 200 above! can't believe I overshot by that much LOL.

I had a great time counting! Thanks for hosting, Oblivia!

Hi all! Just a quick heads up that I plan to leave this open until ~9:30pm EDT tomorrow night rather than the standard 7pm. I'm going to see Spirited Away at Ghibli Fest so won't be home until that's over.

Hope you all have a happy Halloween!

Ohhhh how was Ghibli Fest? Did they do anything special to make it different from a normal theater experience?

Thank you for counting and hosting! 🥳

Oh wow. I was 40 bats over. Should've went with my first hunch of 244, which was closer.

I wasn't super close but if I get some coins I might be able to afford an extra collectible 🤞

Ohhhh how was Ghibli Fest? Did they do anything special to make it different from a normal theater experience?

Thank you for counting and hosting! 🥳
It was great! I try to go every year but sometimes the stars don't align, so I'm glad I could catch Spirited Away this year seeing as it's the last in the lineup. They showed a live performance of the theme song for The Boy and the Heron + a special behind-the-scenes feature after the credits, along with a very short teaser for the film. There are also typically some Ghibli-themed advertisements rather than standard previews for other movies, so it does differ slightly from going out to see a "normal" movie!

Back