• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Wagon of Mirrors - That's All, Folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least I entered round 3 and got it correct! I forgot to even look at the first two rounds dgkdk. Now I guess it's time to wait for the bonus round(s) where they give us like 24 hours to figure it out and only half the character is visible. 🤪

I didn't put in a guess because I couldn't think of anything. There was no way I'd get it anyway because I kept thinking his shirt was supposed to be wings... And the hat wasn't ringing any bells although I was certain it was a hat. The weird placement of it definitely threw off everything.

I completely forgot about this round to be honest even though I scrolled by the thread multiple times... but to be fair there is NO way I would have gotten that, haha. I would sooner make a rabbit appear from a top hat than guess that correctly.

I guessed this one pretty easily, I don’t know why I didn’t guess it earlier.

This is the first time I got all mirrors correct, though it would have been in 2017 if I wasn’t lazy and guessed Mirror 6 from 2017, but chose not to as I got a Tetris collectible from another event in that year’s TBT Fair.
Post automatically merged:

Also why would people guess a rubber skinned Pirate as their answer???

People who voted Boyd anyways:
7742DBB0-5437-4CC8-9D91-C6EE33B87C49.gif

View attachment 518854
I could NOT unsee Mario's face here so 'Mario having an identity crisis' it was lmao

Need people to let me borrow their brains because I have yet to get a single mirror right in any event 😩
I turned my phone to the right and thought I saw some kind of Paper Mario character, but couldn't find anything that looked like it. Luckily I recognized the hat behind the tree.

What’s even weirder is that I didn’t even notice the hat until last minute of guessing despite already knowing who it was on day one. I only saw the shirt, and that shirt gave it away.

I got this one right(as the song says two out of three(correct guesses) ain't bad) but it was a little tricky. I recognized the hat right off as being from an ac character(first I thought of flash or niko but the colors of the hat/band didnt match them and niko was used in a previous mirror). That left Wardell but i couldnt figure out what the other shape was(my first thought on that was a squid from splatoon lol). I don't know how many times i rotated the pic trying to see him in it but i finally saw the buttons and then all of a sudden i could see the shirt and it all made sense(the hat not being on him threw me at first as well).

me as soon as i saw the hat

phonto.jpeg

i know that silly little manatee ANYWHERE, there was no fooling me!

curse thank you justin for hosting yet another insane mirror event for us! i think the most insane thing about this one is the fact that i managed to get 3/3 right LOL. i’m excited to see what the raffle is for, and who the lucky winner will be!

How is this not Tortimer. This time, I am absolutely sure that I am never participating in one of these again.

That wasn't true.

Yeah guessed it right almost immediately! I played so much HHP I know that color combo/pattern from a 1000 miles away. The hat didn't match miko so that left wardell, and when i looked a little closer i realised they cut him up and it was actually his outfit

I forgot to guess, but would've gotten it wrong anyway 😂. Despite me telling myself he's not Nintendo, my brain kept telling me it was Lightning McQueen 🙃

I knew that is Wardell! 🤣

Originally, I thought it was Wardell and Niko because of the hat being placed apart from the shirt. Then I looked up Niko and the straw hat he wears had yellow ribbon on it.

The pixelated shirt also prompted me to guess that's Wardell immediately in the end.

Highly unexpected i do not have the game but i though it would have been like the squid from splatoon dunno if it even has a particular name since i dont play the game 😅

That art is amazing, I love it hahah

Also thank goodness! I thought there was going to be a double trick or something.

omg I forgot to post a guess again DX whats wrong with me.

I knew that is Wardell! 🤣

Originally, I thought it was Wardell and Niko because of the hat being placed apart from the shirt. Then I looked up Niko and the straw hat he wears had yellow ribbon on it.

The pixelated shirt also prompted me to guess that's Wardell immediately in the end.
I thought it was Tortimer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back