• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Count Inside the Bottle - All Done!

Hi all! Just a quick heads up that I plan to leave this open until ~9:30pm EDT tomorrow night rather than the standard 7pm. I'm going to see Spirited Away at Ghibli Fest so won't be home until that's over.

Hope you all have a happy Halloween!

no-face-but-a-big-mouth.gif

I'm always sad when this is over, but what better day to end it than on Halloween night?!

The exact number hanging out in the cave is:

238 mini bats!

Our winner this time around is @LambdaDelta with their almost right-on-the-money guess of 239! Do you like Sinister Lanterns? Yes? You'll have one coming your way shortly. 🎃

Carnival Coins will be distributed sometime tomorrow morning. Thanks to everyone who participated and offered kind words and enthusiasm along the way. I'll most certainly be back next time there's a CItB opportunity!

Guess who forgot to guess for a 2nd time in a row?

Nevermind, I'm terrible at these anyway.

interesting how the exact amount for each jar was in the hundreds and 30 somethings xD. congrats on snagging a lantern, lambda! 🎉

thank you for hosting yet another crazy citb, oblivia! i was pretty off for all of my guesses, but as always i enjoyed the nervous excitement of finding out how much was in the jars at the end of each round! your jar fillings and little decorations were wonderful as always, as well. 💓 i still am very obsessed with that pink sparkly deer!

time to strengthen my intuition and guessing skills for next time!

Oops, I overshot a bit with my guess of 303 bats. 😅 This was fun as always though! Thank you for hosting, Oblivia!! 🦇

My guess was way far off. 386 bats.

I wouldn’t expect getting another carnival coin. But I had fun with this event.

Back