• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Count Inside the Bottle

Oblivia

<3
Staff
Administrator
Community Manager
Bells
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Prismatic Easter Egg
Nightmare Easter Egg
Dreamy Easter Egg
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Spirit Candy: Wix
citb.png

Greetings to all of our newcomers, and welcome back to all the candy-sprinkled counting veterans! I hope you all are fueled up for some mathematical excitement, because this year's space camp-themed bottles might have you feeling a little dizzy from all the zero-G. Don't count on this one being a walk in the stars and make sure you don your luckiest spacesuit, because we're back again with everyone's favorite confectionery conundrum: Count Inside the Bottle!

How To Play

Each week on the dates outlined below, I'll be posting a photo of a jar that's filled to the brim with some variety of space-themed goodies, whether it's moon dust particles, asteroid fragments, or something else. From here, you'll need to use your wits, math skills, and a dash of luck to accurately predict how many pieces of each item is inside the photographed jar(s). You'll have one week to come up with your best guess, after which submissions will close and the answer will be revealed. Rounds will begin at or around 7pm EDT on the dates preceding each spoiler.

Submissions

Once you feel confident in your guess, head over to the Count Inside the Bottle Submissions Board. From there, choose the round number from the dropdown and fill out the numerical field with your guess. The thread body will not be checked, so please ensure you've formatted your submission correctly or your guess will not be counted. Each person is only allowed one guess and may not change or edit their guess once posted, so be sure to make it... count!

Please remember to only post your guesses in the Submissions Board, and refrain from discussing your guesses publicly until after the correct answer has been posted.

The Bottles

July 21st:
Exact number: 634!
F6C34954-E712-49A0-A9AA-098374A3F0B4.jpeg

July 29th:
Exact number: 538!
187C91EB-255A-4878-A16F-D15BF245C91B.jpeg

August 6th:
Exact number: 306!
27122772-7ECA-49BB-96D8-36F193199EA1.jpeg

Prizes

You can earn anywhere from 0-12 Mission Tokens depending how close you come to the correct number. The person with the closest guess for each jar will also earn an astronomically rare Rainbow Moon collectible!

You'll also earn these crew-specific rewards based on your guessing prowess. The person who manages to guess closest to the exact number will earn 200 points for their crew, with points distributed as follows for the next closest guesses per crew:

2nd closest guess will earn 100 points for their crew
3rd closest guess will earn 50 points for their crew
4th closest guess will earn 20 points for their crew

Keep in mind that these points are per crew, meaning that if people from a specific crew show up in two placings for closest guesses only the highest/closest guess will be counted for points.

Best of luck to everyone, and let the best crew win!

Have fun, and happy counting!
200w (1).gif

Put in my guess. I was going to earlier, but the drop-down menu was still on eggs, lmaoo. TBT Easter haunts us even now.

I suck at these so let's see how it goes.
Oh and I'm so happy to see konpeito!! Delicious, crunchy, lovely shape. I love Oblivia's bottles and I'm so excited to see the rest of them :love:

I'll be surprise if somehow I'm close with my guess but I had to at least try! :'P

Just did some obscure, questionable maths with an even more questionable result. If I'm super off again as usual, at least I'll have a good laugh about it :ROFLMAO:

I am probably well off, but guesses haven't affected me thus far.
Are those star fragements different flavours~ if so, any orange ones?

Can't wait to see me be extremely far off in my answer so much so that I earn no points AGAIN.
I've never been good at these and no matter the strategy I don't think I'll ever become good:cry:

I remember that the closest I ever got was on the third bottle of the 2016 TBT Fair, and yet I still didn’t get the closest guess. Hopefully I’m this close again.

So when I open up the submission board to input my guess, when I go to submit it says I'm missing a title? Am I doing this wrong? I assumed I would just click the submission board link, input my guess and then submit.

Back