• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Count Inside the Bottle

i literally screamed when i saw @xSuperMario64x guessed the exact number— huge congrats my friend, your rainbow moon is so well deserved!! 🫶 i just know you’re gonna make so many slay lineups with it! 🌈💚
thank you love!!! I'm still so shook lmaooo 😭 like after the day, almost week that I've had, this was such a huge pleasant surprise and it really cheered me up a lot 💖

wow congrats to the winners!!! amazing job!

@Oblivia do you have the amount of babies & the moss balls separately? Just curious!

wow congrats to the winners!!! amazing job!

@Oblivia do you have the amount of babies & the moss balls separately? Just curious!
I unfortunately don't have the exact counts anymore, but it was something like 40ish moss balls so 260ish babies.

Well, this time I was only off by a bit over 100. That's a bit better than the other two rounds went!

i don't know how i feel about this. is it a ritual

71m6MdYI0LL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Wow. I’m so horrible at this. I’m always like half off.

i don't know how i feel about this. is it a ritual

71m6MdYI0LL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
Little man with the soul patch on his head is outstanding, but the sheen and overall aesthetic on the dark blue variant reminds me of a favorite nail polish of mine. I guess what I'm trying to say is they're all fabulous and I'm sitting first class on this colorful baby hype train.

That guy hiding behind the Christmas tree is not creepy at all.

81fBE2DiJ1L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
HAHAHA I KNOW! I mentioned that in our staff Discord server and went back to see exactly what I had said, and I apparently came across these similar babies with an amazing product description while searching for the OG babies to show everyone.

"very suitable for my water broke baby shower games" I'm sorry what

Omg I was close! Not THAT close, but like……off by 50 instead of a three digit number.

Maybe I will when it's seasonally appropriate. 🎃👀
wdym, candy is always seasonally appropriate

also, speaking of candy, since I actually never posted my own flavor thoughts (going off of memory here, as I've been snacking on them sparingly)

pink: strawberry
orange𝄇
yellow: pineapple
green: watermelon
blue: ramune
purple: grape
white: sugar

I guessed 137 cause I was convinced Oblivia would have stuffed the middle with moss balls we couldn’t see 😭 Congrats to SuperMario! : D

Those product descriptions were amazing HAhaha, was thinking of ordering some but with shipping to where I am it totals over $30 😭

Back