• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Vacant Vessel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Bells
Island
Númenor
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Lily
Sideshow-Mountebank-Symbol.png

Vacant Vessel

Greetings, tricksters of the Mountebank tent. This is your opportunity to change your own fate... or the fate of every guest of this haunted carnival! As you may have seen, the popular carnival attraction by the name of Count Inside the Bottle requires its players to painstakingly count very small and confounding objects. The contents of the third jar, to be posted on October 26th, are in your hands! Anytime from October 13th - 20th, post your best ideas for the contents of the third jar in this thread and the approved idea with the most reactions will be placed into a jar for everyone to guess the quantity on October 26th.

Hot to Participate

• Post your idea of a small item to be counted.
  • You may post more than one idea, but they should be separated into different posts.
  • Use the like or love reaction to vote for ideas posted by other people.
  • Not everything will be feasible for the attraction hosts to find, count, and place into a jar. The approved ideas will be marked with a ✅ reaction, but feel free to like and love your favorite ideas whether this check mark has been placed on the post or not.

Rules

• Be sure your ideas are appropriate.
  • No animals, living or deceased.
  • No very fine materials, such as sand.
  • The item should be reasonably obtainable.
  • Nothing that we’ve already counted in recent years.

Last edited:
Maybe different color miniature bats?

Screenshot_20231014-130713_Chrome.jpg
Post automatically merged:

Or the more nightmarish version of the mini bats - all one color, haha...
Screenshot_20231014-130734_Chrome.jpg

Bats!! Any bats, lol...

Last edited:
Nothing that we’ve already counted in recent years.
FYI everyone, I added this to the rules. For this reason, I did not mark alien babies as approved, but I did allow something like candy corn (which we’ve done before, but that was a long time ago).

Ribbons😈
91M7M4RfqNL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_FMwebp_.jpg

That's pretty colorful for a carnival theme.. or for another time to stump us.
and also evil.......
it could potentially fill a jar and still be a low number... Or a ridiculously high number..
who knows the lengths or number of repeated ribbons..

Don't hate me! Just a fun off the wall idea option! 🙃

black liquorice bites. truly frightening.
it'll be super hard to count though, since they're pretty dark. so idk about this too much.
1697321531985.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back