• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Wagon of Mirrors - That's All, Folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. If I would've waited longer, I would have gotten it right. Lol.
That's alright.
This event was the first time I actually got any mirror right for the first time, which was round 1. I'm happy at just that. At least this round I realized my mistake before the answer was revealed though.
Mirrors are pretty tricky.

As promised at the beginning of the event, every submitted answer into the Wagon of Mirrors whether correct or incorrect has been entered into a special raffle. I'm happy to reveal that this raffle will award the winner the Sinister Lantern collectible found as a prize in many Haunted Carnival events!

Without further ado...

Congratulations to @LittleMissPanda who has won a special Sinister Lantern collectible! Look forward to receiving your prize after the Haunted Carnival ends.

Thanks for playing everyone!

Congrats panda!! And thank you staff for holding this event, it’s my favorite and I was able to earn some coins even while I was travelling and unable to participate in other stuff. :>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back