• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Count Inside the Bottle - All Done!

Oblivia

<3
Staff
Administrator
Community Manager
Bells
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Prismatic Easter Egg
Nightmare Easter Egg
Dreamy Easter Egg
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Spirit Candy: Wix
countInsideTheBottle.png

Greetings to all of our newcomers, and welcome back to all the candy-sprinkled counting veterans! I hope you all are ready for some mathematical excitement, because this year's spooky bottles might have you crawling under the covers with a flashlight and your lucky talisman. Don't count on this one being a simple walk through the cemetery and make sure you're wearing your most deceitful disguise, because we're back again with everyone's favorite confectionery conundrum: Count Inside the Bottle!

How To Play

Each week on the dates outlined below, I'll be posting a photo of a jar that's filled to the brim with some variety of seasonally appropriate goodies, whether it's candy corn, eyes of newt, or something else. From here, you'll need to use your wits, math skills, and a dash of luck to accurately predict how many pieces of each item are inside the photographed jar(s). You'll have five days to come up with your best guess, after which submissions will close and the answer will be revealed. Rounds will begin at or around 7pm EDT on the dates preceding each spoiler.

Submissions

Once you feel confident in your guess, head over to the Count Inside the Bottle Submissions Board. From there, choose the round number from the dropdown and fill out the numerical field with your guess. The thread body will not be checked, so please ensure you've formatted your submission correctly or your guess will not be counted. Each person is only allowed one guess and may not change or edit their guess once posted, so be sure to make it... count!

Please remember to only post your guesses in the Submissions Board, and refrain from discussing your guesses publicly until after the correct answer has been posted.

The Bottles

October 13th:
Actual number: 235!
IMG_6661.jpeg

October 20th:
Actual number: 337!
IMG_6673.jpeg
IMG_6677.jpeg

October 26th:
Actual number: 238!
IMG_6688.jpeg

Prizes

You can earn anywhere from 0-5 Carnival Coins depending on how close you come to the correct number, and those with higher-than-average guessing prowess will receive 1 Sideshow Ticket per round. The person with the closest guess for each jar will also earn a Sinister Lantern collectible!

Have fun, and happy counting!

2057891.png

I submitted my guess! Hopefully I got it relatively close.🤞

now I'm craving animal crackers

Submitted my guess. I'm hoping my previous closeness from Space Camp's edition carries over to this... although knowing how crazy the final number can be, probably not. :p

i havent had animal crackers in literal ages and now im curious if they still have that nostalgic taste... submitted my guess but don't have a great feeling about it...

Still my favourite returning activity! Even though I didn't do that well last event ...

I don’t remember the last time I had animal crackers. I might have to buy some soon. Not sure on my guess but we will see.

what the hell I can actually see the top's underside

this feels like forbidden info
Unfortunately that's what happens when I have x containers of old school Barnum's in my pantry that I'm meant to count. They don't all make it to the jar. 🙊

i havent had animal crackers in literal ages and now im curious if they still have that nostalgic taste... submitted my guess but don't have a great feeling about it...
They do taste the same! The only difference is that the crackers seem a lot smaller than they did when I ate them during my childhood, though it could be that I'm now adult-sized...

I don’t remember the last time I had animal crackers. I might have to buy some soon. Not sure on my guess but we will see.
I couldn't remember either! One of the other staff members suggested I use animal crackers as counting fodder and I was immediately like YES IT'S BEEN FOREVER! 😭

Submitted my guess! Love this event. Sometimes I'm close, sometimes waaayyy off, but it's always fun! (And way less stressful than certain 'reflective surfaces' type challenges haha)...

I submitted my guess, good luck yall. Also is that pic at the top lord licorice from the candy land game? lol

I submitted my guess last night. Pretty much just a random number.
I wanna get some animal cookies now though.. they'd be so good with green tea on a chilly autumn day rn.
Good luck on your guesses everyone!

This is always my favorite yet least favorite game for the event. It's always fun to guess the number, but I'm always so off. I already submitted, and I'm sure it's way more than what I thought.

Back