• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Sneaky Surprise - Submissions Closed!

LaBelleFleur

🌼
Staff
Project Staff
Bells
Switch
3227-5763-5995
Island
Honeylune
Rotating Fool's Egg
Spring Sakura
Classic Easter Egg
Zen Easter Egg
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Galaxy Easter Egg
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Blue Bunny Balloon
Green Bunny Balloon
Yellow Bunny Balloon
Sideshow-Mind-Symbol.png

Sneaky Surprise

As the long night wears on, you notice a new tent on the outskirts of the Carnival, where only dead grass stood before. From inside the tent, you hear a voice shout what sounds like "not another one!". Unnerved, but morbidly curious, you push through the heavy fabric of the tent opening and are hit with a familiar smell. Is that... chocolate?

🍬 How to Participate
A glass gourd filled with squash-like sweets is pictured below. Using cunning wit, mathematical intelligence, or pure dumb luck (or a dash of all three), you must guess how many chocolate pumpkins are in the jar.

Once you have your guess in mind, head over to the Count Inside the Bottle Submissions Board. Enter your guess in the 'Your Count' numerical field, and select Round 4 from the 'Round' dropdown. The thread body will not be checked, so please do not enter your guess there!

oie_ebeDR6lffid9.png

If your guess is not formatted correctly, it will not be counted. Each member is only allowed one guess, and you cannot change your guess once posted.

Please only post your guess in the Count Inside the Bottle Submissions Board, and refrain from discussing your guess publicly until after the correct answer has been posted.

Submissions close Tuesday, October 31st, 2023 at 7:00 p.m. EDT.

How many chocolate pumpkins are in this jar?

Sneaky Surprise.jpg

🍬 Prizes
  • Participation: 0-130 Bells, depending on how close you are to the correct number
  • Closest Guess: Sinister Lantern collectible
    609.png

Happy Guessing!

Chocolate pumpkins! Woohoo! I dunno how close (or far away haha) my guess will be, but I'll enjoy counting!

and here i thought this was going to be some sort of event quiz, not another jar. xD i’m looking forward to guessing whatever number my brain decides sounds right counting! 🫡

Submitted my guess! 🎃 I'm not always the best at them but I love the CItB events, so this was a really nice sneaky surprise!

I have completed Zipper's challenges, finished entering in the collectibles one, and guessed my answer for the sneaky surprise. This means that I am now officially done with this tent :3

This is such a kind and mathable jar ty ❤️

(now watch me be so far off and absolutely put to shame)

It's time for the results!

The exact number of chocolate pumpkins was...

251!

There were a lot of very close guesses, but two people were right on the money... congratulations to @Azzy & @Saylor for guessing the exact number! Your ghoulishly good gourd guessing has earned you each a Sinister Lantern collectible!
609.png

Thank you all for playing! 🍬 Bells & collectibles will be distributed soon.

Congratulations Azzy and Saylor for guessing the exact number!

Anyways, that’s all for the Mind Tent. I had a lot of fun here. I hope you guys did too.

Back