• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Wagon of Mirrors - That's All, Folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how any of you people do this. I see it when it's revealed but they're always just utter chaos to me until they're revealed.

who is out here guessing the iconic nintendo character monkey d luffy

3/3 🚬
I submitted Monkey Tree Luffy as my answer because I didn't know what this mirror actually was.

wardell_split-png.518847

Submitted by amemome

look how they massacred my boy.........

also, i absolutely adore the piece by Laudine omg kakashi AND monkey d luffy at the eiffel tower 🫶 thank you for blessing us with this

I tried to make an effort in ensuring there were some reasonable challenges this time around and avoid those total nightmares we have a reputation for.

well you failed with flying colors, good sir
Post automatically merged:

at least the laudine art is god-tier

I NEVER would have gotten this because I didn't realize the character could be duplicated or separated--I kind of assumed the visible elements would be in correct proportion to one another! It can always get worse I guess

Does anyone have a picture of all of the mirrors ever hosted on TBT, all the way back to the 2013 TBT Fair?

Aww, my guess didn't make the lists...
I guessed Fawful, cuz that mirror was some kind of awful, lol...
Post automatically merged:

Does anyone have a picture of all of the mirrors ever hosted on TBT, all the way back to the 2013 TBT Fair?
I have a few if anyone wants to put them all together in a thread.

Just realized I forgot to submit a guess this round. Ah well I never expected parts of a character to be split up so I definitely wouldn’t have gotten it.

Congrats to those who did though!

I NEVER would have gotten this because I didn't realize the character could be duplicated or separated--I kind of assumed the visible elements would be in correct proportion to one another! It can always get worse I guess
I read this as 'decapitated' 😰
Though I guess technically that's also true...

Monkey D. Luffy 😭

I'm kinda kicking myself for not realizing that it was a shirt there or seeing the hat on the tree at all asfjklfgsg but I'm absolutely living for Laudine's fanart of this one. Congrats to all who got this one right!

Excited for the mystery raffle! 👀✨

Aaaah I finally got one right! I saw Wardell straight away but second guessed myself because I found rounds 1 & 2 so difficult and I expected to struggle with this one too. Spent the rest of the time trying to find a character in the pixelated background before deciding to go with my original guess!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back