• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Wagon of Mirrors - That's All, Folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Bells
Switch
4135-9919-0984
Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
WagonOfMirrors.jpg

The haunted mirrors of Fair's past have returned for a special spooky The Bell Tree's Haunted Carnival engagement inside the Wagon of Mirrors! Whether you're an innocent newcomer or a seasoned veteran, we'll challenge you to correctly guess Nintendo characters found within mysterious creations.

👻 Challenges 👻

Challenge #3 was presented here with results shared here.

Challenge #2 was presented here with results shared here.

Challenge #1 was presented here with results shared here.

👻 How to Play 👻

Throughout The Bell Tree's Haunted Carnival, various mirror challenges will be presented in this thread according to the schedule. Each challenge is an image obscuring a secret Nintendo character -- your job is to investigate the image and correctly guess what Nintendo character is hiding within!

To participate in the event and submit your answer to the current challenge, create a thread in the Wagon of Mirrors Submissions board with the following information:
  • Your Guess: Enter your answer to the current mirror challenge!
  • Round: Select the current challenge #, listed above each mirror.
The thread title and message can be anything you want -- it doesn't matter as we will only be using the 'Your Guess' field for your answer. If you provide your answer in the title or message and not the Your Guess field... it won't count! DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR ANSWER IN THIS THREAD!

👻 Rules & Guidelines 👻

In addition to all of the explanatory sections above, here's a bit of extra 'fine print' rules to keep in mind:
  • Always enter your answer in your submission thread's 'Your Guess' field. Answers not included in the Text Entry field will not be counted or accepted!
  • It's generally best to be more specific than not in your answer, just in case. You're more likely to miss out by being too vague.
  • Answers/submissions are final when submitted and may not changed or edited later.
  • While some events encourage cooperation, we ask that you play the Wagon of Mirrors on your own. Do not share the answer or provide hints to others. You may be disqualified, including removal of tickets and items or forum warnings if you do.
  • In the time between submissions closing and the official answer being posted, please be respectful and wait for the official announcement before sharing anything in the thread.

👻 Prizes 👻

Every challenge will award 4 Carnival Coins and 1 Sideshow Ticket for a correct answer! Be sure to give it a shot each time though as every answer, whether correct or incorrect, will earn you an entry into a special raffle at the end of the event. Raffle winner has been revealed here.

👻 Schedule 👻

There will be four challenges at the Wagon of Mirrors throughout The Bell Tree Carnival -- follow the schedule below to see when they will begin. Each one will be open to entries for approximately 48 hours from posting.
  1. Monday, October 16th at 5:00PM EDT
  2. Friday, October 20th at 5:00PM EDT
  3. Tuesday, October 24th at 5:00PM EDT
Wait, did I say four? I meant three...

👻 I need more help!! 👻

If you're new to this type of event and have no idea what's going on, please check out a historical gallery below of The Bell Tree Fair 2017's six main House of Mirrors (a previous title of this event) challenges and answers. This will allow you to get a peek at the general concept of how a mirror works. Of course, we always have new tactics too, but this should be a help for new players!

Check out the gallery below -- the answers have been hidden under spoilers if you wish to test yourself:

Challenge 1

fair2017-event-mirrors-one.png

fair2017-event-mirrors-one-reveal2.png

Bowser / King Koopa!

Challenge 2

fair2017-event-mirrors-two.png

fair2017-event-mirrors-two-reveal.png

Kracko!

Challenge 3

fair2017-event-mirrors-three.png

fair2017-event-mirrors-three-reveal.png

Duck Hunt Duo!

Challenge 4

fair2017-event-mirrors-four.png

fair2017-event-mirrors-four-reveal.png

Lakitu!

Challenge 5

fair2017-event-mirrors-five.png

fair2017-event-mirrors-five-reveal.png

Princess Zelda

Challenge 6

fair2017-event-mirrors-six.png

fair2017-event-mirrors-six-reveal.png

Nabbit

Attachments

• halloween2023-mirror-one.png
    halloween2023-mirror-one.png
    572.7 KB · Views: 613
  • halloween2023-mirror-two.png
    halloween2023-mirror-two.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 530
  • halloween2023-mirror-three-cleared.png
    halloween2023-mirror-three-cleared.png
    266.2 KB · Views: 256
Last edited:
Haha, here we go again!
I did well on these once. (Once).... Every other time I batted near zero, lol.

Should be fun!

I remember back in 2017 with these mirrors I was on a hot streak, I think I'll be fine with these current ones.

House of Mirrors, the biggest nightmare on TBT.

Were the 2017 mirrors sampled because Kracko was one of these guys? And where’s Butterfly Peach?

real quick, does anyone care if I put this beautiful stick through the wagon's wheel, while it's en route to its destination?
Post automatically merged:

in hell, where she belongs

Please no, not the Oregon Trail game all over again. I'd rather not die of dysentery after we failed to get to a river for the fourth time in a row.

real quick, does anyone care if I put this beautiful stick through the wagon's wheel, while it's en route to its destination?

I was thinking - go for it!

But then....if the wagon crashes, and the mirrors break into thousands of tiny pieces, it could be worse! 🤯

Oh Butterfly Peach, I would like you to come back. The mirror wagon is about to open in a few days.

Can't wait for the headaches to ensue from this. Maybe I'll get lucky- I mean my signature's character's name is Mirrors! Maybe he'll bless me!

God I hope.

Oh god, I can already feel my brain turning to must just thinking about it. And I'm pretty sure there is a 4th one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back