• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Sneaky Surprise - Submissions Closed!

1698804315127.png

:)

lesson learned: every time that i think that there’s no way that more than 200 things are in the jar, there is most likely more than 200 things in the jar.
IMG_2812.png

LOL i was off by 64, so not the worst that i’ve done! big congrats to saylor and azzy on getting it right! i hope you both enjoy your pretty new lanterns. 💓

I used my winning guess from the first jar, 235, and that's actually pretty close! I'm satisfied! XD

only 18 off!! i'll take it... slightly overestimating is always my biggest enemy

I guessed 175. I figured it couldn't be too crazy like 300, and indeed it wasn't, but looks like I should've pushed it up a bit further.

Regardless, congratulations to Azzy and Saylor, and thank you to LaBelleFleur for running this round and helping us rack up a bit more TBT.

Oh wow, I just recycled my guess from round 3 (252) and was only one off 😮 That’s the best I’ve ever done and I didn’t even try 😆

Back