• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Count Inside the Bottle

Oh nooo... My initial guess was 312 but because I undershot my previous 2 guesses, I figured I'd bump up the number a bit! Drats!
Congratulations for hitting the bullseye, xSuperMario64x!!! 🎉🎉

NO FREAKING WAY WHAT????? HSKFHSKFJSHDJ 😭😭😭😭
THIS IS THE CRAZIEST THING EVER OMG I DIDNT THINK I WOULD GET IT RIGHT ON THE NOSE AAAAAAAAA

not even gonna lie, finding out about this and knowing I've won that beautiful rainbow crescent moon has absolutely made my evening, I don't even know what else to say omg!!!!! 🥺💖🌈
And reactions like this always make MY night! I'm glad you're so happy, and awesome job again on hitting the mark. You done did goooooood.

So how many users have made perfect guesses now? I know xSuperMario64x did this one, and Rasumii made the first perfect guess from any bottle event hosted on this site.
I think there was another.

I love the outcome of this... But the neon green backdrop is hurting my eyes.
1691969282605.png

I'll probably revert back to my normal profile soon, if they allow me to do so 😨

So, @xSuperMario64x, might you be a master of archery? I only ask because you managed to hit a bullseye and guess the exact number! 200 points go to Actually, Nevermind, and you'll have a gorgeous Rainbow Crescent Moon coming your way after the conclusion of the event. 🌈
bring. back. dark. candy. for. perfect. guesses!

i literally screamed when i saw @xSuperMario64x guessed the exact number— huge congrats my friend, your rainbow moon is so well deserved!! 🫶 i just know you’re gonna make so many slay lineups with it! 🌈💚

thank you @Oblivia for hosting another citb!! i’m not sure if i’ll ever get better at counting (being 5 numbers off one time during 2022 fair is the best i’ve ever been LOL), but i still have so much fun trying to guess anyways, waiting to see what the answer is, and of course seeing what you put in your jars for each round! it’s always a pleasure ☺️

and thank you @Mutti for scoring 20 points for the moon bunnies!! you are so slay 🤍🤍

Back