• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Miraculous Ladybug Cultists [Congrats Cult!]

I feel like I'm missing an inside joke. What's a Nexus?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just looked it up. I've somehow never played with that role. Huh.

just incase some crazy ish goes on and i somehow die (bus driver pulling some **** or smn) don't trust toads, obv, or panda (i will elaborate on this if I do live) just don't have time to write up a proper convincing case (seroja's was good though).
don't assume endless is cult just bc hes a strong player, thats unfair. although i have noticed a change in his posts, so keep an eye on.
tae may be culted soon (obv) but hopefully we have some good pr's to help prevent that.
that's all i got before day post.

Tae do you actually know that or did you just say it? Cause if he is that'd be hilarious.

no it's joke from xenoblade when i was cop in that game and i inspected tom and got results for alexi instead na di spent hours surfing the mafia wiki for an answer and i didn't know what a bus driver was and i came up with a role called a nexus and like everyone laughed bc they'd never heard of a nexus before.

as far as im concered tom is null/town(lean) at this point since he was bussed n0 when i inspected him.

shhhhh curry she's probably talking to her really sweet dad. : (

Just a reminder too that I think Tom is definitely cult at this point and I'm role blocking him
I don't remember you answering this either Toad, do you think I'm Cult Leader or Cult? Because I think most of us have agreed cult doesn't have PRs, so if you merely believe I'm cult and you're actually a roleblocker then you're wasting your action.

jokes on us guys tom is really a NEXUS.
Jokes on you I'm actually a town redirector.

The retainer location hasn't changed :D
He's on a trip anyway so rip my dad. Just my mom and I at home at the moment.
Yeah dw post is coming up in 35 minutes.
IS IT KAT? I'M STILL WAITING FOR FLAVOR

qTl4ntc.png

Paris was pretty dismal after that night. It turned out, in the end, that the 3 adults were playing a drinking game gone wrong. Regardless of the cause, however, the 4 deaths in such short succession left Paris in a dismal state.

The hooded figure sat alone, mourning. They were extremely close to one of the victims in the drinking party that night, and seeing him dead was an utter shock to the figure. But as they sat alone, they were approached by a man. Despite his elderly appearance, he seemed somewhat crazed, and thirsty for something.

"Heard you ran from my pack the other day, love." The man smirked, circling the figure in slow, predatory steps. The figure stayed silent, but they couldn't escape now, not like last time.

"Bad little girls get punished." He rushed the figure, brandishing a knife aimed right for their abdomen, but they ducked, instead forcing the man to overshoot their killing stab, just barely grazing the figure's arm. But behind them, stood a girl with a mask. A hero to the people of Paris, she had been able to manipulate the masses by her illusions. She never knew she'd need her illusions, however, as the overshot knife missed the figure and found itself cutting through her neck. The servant to Hawk Moth's life ended quickly, and the crazed man vanished before the cops could pin the crime on him. Shortly after, disconcered, the figure vanished as well, not wishing to reveal their identity.

The people of Paris mourned Volpina's death, but the figure knew that this was a sign of brighter times ahead.

Iwaseleanor has died. They were a cultist.
OcCOzaS.png

Day 3 has started. Day ends at 8PM EST on September 14th (47 hours). Whoever has reached the most votes will be lynched (taken out from the game). Voting will be done in [this] thread.

Those of you who did not not yesterday, you must vote today, or you will be modkilled. Wise has also requested a replacement. If you are interested, please PM me.

1) Heyden
2) Endless (AKA Abe)
3) Mogyay (AKA Mog)
4) Tom
5) Duck (AKA Pokequeen, Queenie)
6) Toadsworthy (AKA Toads)
7) Chrystina (AKA Chrys, Alexi)
8) Curry (AKA ClamEatsCurry)
9) PandaDarling (AKA Panda)
10) taesaek (AKA Tae)
11) Fleshy
12) Seroja
13) amanda1983
14) Wisemimir (AKA Wise, Godot)
Damniel - 2 shot Granny. Lynched on Day 1.
entropy - Townie Killed on Night 1.
Athena Cykes - Townie Lynched on Day 2
cpu - Townie Modkilled on Day 2
Tasuot - Townie Modkilled on Day 2
Menchie - Lyncher Lynched on Day 2
Iwaseleanor - Cultist Killed on Night 2.

Last edited:
qTl4ntc.png
IM MAKING THE STORY AFTER THE CROWDFUND TOM SMH

Iwaseleanor has died. They were a cultist.
OcCOzaS.png

Day 1 has started. Day ends at 8PM EST on September 14th (47 hours). Whoever has reached the most votes will be lynched (taken out from the game). Voting will be done in [this] thread.

Those of you who did not not yesterday, you must vote today, or you will be modkilled. Wise has also requested

1) Heyden
2) Endless (AKA Abe)
3) Mogyay (AKA Mog)
4) Tom
5) Duck (AKA Pokequeen, Queenie)
6) Toadsworthy (AKA Toads)
7) Chrystina (AKA Chrys, Alexi)
8) Curry (AKA ClamEatsCurry)
9) PandaDarling (AKA Panda)
10) taesaek (AKA Tae)
11) Fleshy
12) Seroja
13) amanda1983
14) Wisemimir (AKA Wise, Godot)
Damniel - 2 shot Granny. Lynched on Day 1.
entropy - Townie Killed on Night 1.
Athena Cykes - Townie Lynched on Day 2
cpu - Townie Modkilled on Day 2
Tasuot - Townie Modkilled on Day 2
Menchie - Lyncher Lynched on Day 2
Iwaseleanor - Cultist Killed on Night 2.

EF YES! WE GOT ONE GUYS!!!!!! Tom, tell me about how you were blocked

****ing finally oh my ****ing god, one down, x amount to go. nice shot vig, at least that's what im gonna assume happened.

Back