• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
new baby *v*

haven't been on fr in a while...am wondering if anyone has spare willowgloom guide they'd like to sell?

I don't have enough money to scatter this guy properly, so I dressed him up instead. : D Now he's much creepier and far less prettyboy idol dragon.

New babies today! I'm glad my arcane friend helped me out since the pink eyes stand out~ I put them for sale in my hatchery ^.^

Last edited:
I finally put apparel on my precious ivory gal aaah I love her

I was also wondering if I trained her up, should I make her a physical attacker or a Mage/healer or whatever? I already have a few attackers so I was going for a healer or something (I haven't really looked into that build though so idk much about it). She's a shadow derg too and idk what shadow dergs are good for. I'm just leaning more towards a healer or something since I don't have one yet, and the fact that eliminates are also super expensive now. ;A; (unless healers need eliminates too for whatever reason then oh well rip my cash haha)

New born Baby's just hatch today there so cute But i will need to sell 2 of then as i have another batch off eggs ready to hatch in 2 days ;) Am not sure how much i should sell them for so what a good rule of thum ?

BBCode:

BBCode:

BBCode:

Last edited:
obrigadaaaaaa <3 and yes i love water eyes, that blue eye colour is beautiful!

The blue eyes work especially well with the color scheme of your lair!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I was also wondering if I trained her up, should I make her a physical attacker or a Mage/healer or whatever? I already have a few attackers so I was going for a healer or something (I haven't really looked into that build though so idk much about it). She's a shadow derg too and idk what shadow dergs are good for. I'm just leaning more towards a healer or something since I don't have one yet, and the fact that eliminates are also super expensive now. ;A; (unless healers need eliminates too for whatever reason then oh well rip my cash haha)

Wah, she's lovely!!! She looks like a beautiful princess XD

I don't have enough money to scatter this guy properly, so I dressed him up instead. : D Now he's much creepier and far less prettyboy idol dragon.

Wow this is awesome! Super creepy and cool

new baby *v*

haven't been on fr in a while...am wondering if anyone has spare willowgloom guide they'd like to sell?

I love this dragon ^^, so pretty.

oooh nice bab!

good luck finding a seller c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

bought this one too fff

Ahh everyone has such cute new dragons, love this ^^

I need to expand again so I can buy more pretty babies

- - - Post Merge - - -

So beautiful!

She looks lovely. : D the best mage elements are considered ice, Lightning, and Wind, but if you'd like to make her a mage then I'd say go for it. o:

- - - Post Merge - - -

^ agrees : D hah i kinda wish i joined water now lol

You could always take a vacation to check it out? Water's holiday is coming up, so it would be great timing.

- - - Post Merge - - -

thanks.. caved on another blood fae right now tho ahaha

Nice one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back