Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
new baby *v*

haven't been on fr in a while...am wondering if anyone has spare willowgloom guide they'd like to sell?

I don't have enough money to scatter this guy properly, so I dressed him up instead. : D Now he's much creepier and far less prettyboy idol dragon.

New babies today! I'm glad my arcane friend helped me out since the pink eyes stand out~ I put them for sale in my hatchery ^.^

Last edited:
I finally put apparel on my precious ivory gal aaah I love her

I was also wondering if I trained her up, should I make her a physical attacker or a Mage/healer or whatever? I already have a few attackers so I was going for a healer or something (I haven't really looked into that build though so idk much about it). She's a shadow derg too and idk what shadow dergs are good for. I'm just leaning more towards a healer or something since I don't have one yet, and the fact that eliminates are also super expensive now. ;A; (unless healers need eliminates too for whatever reason then oh well rip my cash haha)

New born Baby's just hatch today there so cute But i will need to sell 2 of then as i have another batch off eggs ready to hatch in 2 days ;) Am not sure how much i should sell them for so what a good rule of thum ?

BBCode:

BBCode:

BBCode:

Last edited:
obrigadaaaaaa <3 and yes i love water eyes, that blue eye colour is beautiful!

The blue eyes work especially well with the color scheme of your lair!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I was also wondering if I trained her up, should I make her a physical attacker or a Mage/healer or whatever? I already have a few attackers so I was going for a healer or something (I haven't really looked into that build though so idk much about it). She's a shadow derg too and idk what shadow dergs are good for. I'm just leaning more towards a healer or something since I don't have one yet, and the fact that eliminates are also super expensive now. ;A; (unless healers need eliminates too for whatever reason then oh well rip my cash haha)

Wah, she's lovely!!! She looks like a beautiful princess XD

I don't have enough money to scatter this guy properly, so I dressed him up instead. : D Now he's much creepier and far less prettyboy idol dragon.

Wow this is awesome! Super creepy and cool

new baby *v*

haven't been on fr in a while...am wondering if anyone has spare willowgloom guide they'd like to sell?

I love this dragon ^^, so pretty.

oooh nice bab!

good luck finding a seller c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

bought this one too fff

Ahh everyone has such cute new dragons, love this ^^

I need to expand again so I can buy more pretty babies

- - - Post Merge - - -

So beautiful!

She looks lovely. : D the best mage elements are considered ice, Lightning, and Wind, but if you'd like to make her a mage then I'd say go for it. o:

- - - Post Merge - - -

^ agrees : D hah i kinda wish i joined water now lol

You could always take a vacation to check it out? Water's holiday is coming up, so it would be great timing.

- - - Post Merge - - -

thanks.. caved on another blood fae right now tho ahaha

Nice one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back