• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
well more like crimson/blood/red/carmine etc. with a nice secondary i dont want like crimson with blue or maize wings lol

But are you looking for red primaries only? What about red range secondaries with a different range primary?

But are you looking for red primaries only? What about red range secondaries with a different range primary?

ah rather not unless it's those colors as well x3 been lucky with a few so

- - - Post Merge - - -

Does anyone have any Trickmurk skins they would be willing to part with? I could pay with TBT or I got some chests from other festivals I could pay with. I didn't find any chests so I've been trying to buy some.

i have a few ones but i'd rather have fr treas or gems atm :3

Ahhh I finally snagged a harlequin stagwing from the MP!!! I really wanted that one~ :D

ah rather not unless it's those colors as well x3 been lucky with a few so

That's fair! I was just wondering because there's a really nice G1 in the AH for cheap with Crimson secondary and Obs tert that looks amazing with Tylacine.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ahhh I finally snagged a harlequin stagwing from the MP!!! I really wanted that one~ :D

Congrats on your MP snipe! : D

That's fair! I was just wondering because there's a really nice G1 in the AH for cheap with Crimson secondary and Obs tert that looks amazing with Tylacine.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Congrats on your MP snipe! : D

Thank you! :D I've just missed sylan apparel twice though ;u;

cool noodle :D for some reason it works :p

*kicks baldwin* give me yellow shizz i have enough green already lol!

Spirals were never a favorite but they're growing on me...look at this pretty one! :eek:

That's really pretty :).

I like spirals, when I first joined people gave me a few and I ended up with two that make an awesome breeding pair, I hatched the latest nest from them on the 29th;

A little bland compared to their other offspring but I still like them :3. Unfortunately my fianc? usually nabs them from me before I can sell.

aww i like the pink wings, go well with other colors :3

also tfw when you get fams you actually don't have lolol.

Help me decide! Snapper or spiral? (The dragon is a coatl now)

5793849041d107579f532b24615b5df6.png

7fd0a4dca7a86fd6c987c6e341c05f68.png

@FancyThat - Ahhh those babs are so pretty!!! :D

@Irarina - I think they both look really cute but I agree with Moko that the snapper is adorable in pastel!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I've been grinding here and there for the past few days and I haven't gotten a single familiar drop! So annoying ;u;

picked up a few cool red dergs

gen1 ^^^^

then two other crimson xxx dergs cause they look awesome, at least they are unbred LOL:

and

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back