Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
well more like crimson/blood/red/carmine etc. with a nice secondary i dont want like crimson with blue or maize wings lol

But are you looking for red primaries only? What about red range secondaries with a different range primary?

But are you looking for red primaries only? What about red range secondaries with a different range primary?

ah rather not unless it's those colors as well x3 been lucky with a few so

- - - Post Merge - - -

Does anyone have any Trickmurk skins they would be willing to part with? I could pay with TBT or I got some chests from other festivals I could pay with. I didn't find any chests so I've been trying to buy some.

i have a few ones but i'd rather have fr treas or gems atm :3

Ahhh I finally snagged a harlequin stagwing from the MP!!! I really wanted that one~ :D

ah rather not unless it's those colors as well x3 been lucky with a few so

That's fair! I was just wondering because there's a really nice G1 in the AH for cheap with Crimson secondary and Obs tert that looks amazing with Tylacine.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ahhh I finally snagged a harlequin stagwing from the MP!!! I really wanted that one~ :D

Congrats on your MP snipe! : D

That's fair! I was just wondering because there's a really nice G1 in the AH for cheap with Crimson secondary and Obs tert that looks amazing with Tylacine.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Congrats on your MP snipe! : D

Thank you! :D I've just missed sylan apparel twice though ;u;

cool noodle :D for some reason it works :p

*kicks baldwin* give me yellow shizz i have enough green already lol!

Spirals were never a favorite but they're growing on me...look at this pretty one! :eek:

That's really pretty :).

I like spirals, when I first joined people gave me a few and I ended up with two that make an awesome breeding pair, I hatched the latest nest from them on the 29th;

A little bland compared to their other offspring but I still like them :3. Unfortunately my fianc? usually nabs them from me before I can sell.

aww i like the pink wings, go well with other colors :3

also tfw when you get fams you actually don't have lolol.

Help me decide! Snapper or spiral? (The dragon is a coatl now)

5793849041d107579f532b24615b5df6.png

7fd0a4dca7a86fd6c987c6e341c05f68.png

@FancyThat - Ahhh those babs are so pretty!!! :D

@Irarina - I think they both look really cute but I agree with Moko that the snapper is adorable in pastel!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I've been grinding here and there for the past few days and I haven't gotten a single familiar drop! So annoying ;u;

picked up a few cool red dergs

gen1 ^^^^

then two other crimson xxx dergs cause they look awesome, at least they are unbred LOL:

and

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back