• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alternating between the rainsonf jungle (mainly there, i love that place) and the arena!

the rainsong jungle is gorgeous o v o
pity i have terrible luck there :')

really looking forward to tomorrow off so i can grind all day

the rainsong jungle is gorgeous o v o
pity i have terrible luck there :')

really looking forward to tomorrow off so i can grind all day

Oh really? No good! I seem to have really good luck there, lots of battlestones and familiars, and 2 chests so far!
Ohhh jealous, i think im going to be doing a lot tonight haha

Male
Seafoam/Rose/Banana
Iri/Shim/Smoke
Price : 30kt

Male
Teal/Caribbean/Jade
Iri/Shim/Smoke
18kt

Male
Aqua/Platinum/Seafoam
Cry/Face/Smoke
25kt

Female
Midnight/Splash/Ice
Ripple/Shimmer/Underbelly
28kt

Male
Midnight/Splash/Ice
Iri/Shim/UB
33kt

Female
Purple/Azure/White
iri/Shim/UB
35kt

Male
Silver/Caribbean/Rose
Cry/Shim/UB
35kt

Male
Midnight/Splash/White
Iri/Shim/UB

ALSOOOO RARE pastel combo Lav/Rose/Lav going on nest today!

Cost will be roughly 80kt per hatchling

s1RhYFP.png

I started hatching all my nests again, so here's a hatchling overhaul :')

All are listed in the AH,
but prices are negotiable ^^

The sky pastel Nocts turned out really well hh Q v Q

i am so heartbroken that your sky/rose/rose girl got sold, ive been awaY AND I REALLY LOVE IT OH GOD SOBS/// and i looked for sky/x/rose on the AH but theyre all super expensive omg qvq rip

i am so heartbroken that your sky/rose/rose girl got sold, ive been awaY AND I REALLY LOVE IT OH GOD SOBS/// and i looked for sky/x/rose on the AH but theyre all super expensive omg qvq rip

ahh her parents are RTB again so i'll put them on another nest ASAP

Male
Seafoam/Rose/Banana
Iri/Shim/Smoke
Price : 30kt

Male
Teal/Caribbean/Jade
Iri/Shim/Smoke
18kt

Male
Aqua/Platinum/Seafoam
Cry/Face/Smoke
25kt

Female
Midnight/Splash/Ice
Ripple/Shimmer/Underbelly
28kt

Male
Midnight/Splash/Ice
Iri/Shim/UB
33kt

Female
Purple/Azure/White
iri/Shim/UB
35kt

Male
Silver/Caribbean/Rose
Cry/Shim/UB
35kt

Male
Midnight/Splash/White
Iri/Shim/UB

s1RhYFP.png

Please let me know when the lav/rose/lav coatl's hatch :).

- - - Post Merge - - -

I couldn't resist her, so beautiful :3.

All over the place. ..I get bored grinding in one spot. I do think the Arena has the best loot drop rate.How many chests did everyone get?

No chests yet, lots of currency though. I've been grinding in the Mire and Boreal wood, here's my nature dragon so far,

I have three of the skins/accents so far, RoseLilly is wearing Botanys back,

I also have are you glade and sylvan swirls. It's a bank holiday today so I plan to grind as much as I can.

Last edited:
ahh her parents are RTB again so i'll put them on another nest ASAP

oh omg thank you so much!!! ;A;

- - - Post Merge - - -

No chests yet, lots of currency though. I've been grinding in the Mire and Boreal wood, here's my nature dragon so far,

I also have are you glade and sylvan swirls. It's a bank holiday today so I plan to grind as much as I can.

cries bc that skin is adorable

lmao. I love your Paunchy Green Percher with your nature apparel. So of course I ran over to the auction house to buy one..that is until I saw the price 400k! I need to stop looking at other player's dragons.

@obeseMudkip sure, I can sell to you for 12k if you send a crossroad to Kikay on FR c:

lmao. I love your Paunchy Green Percher with your nature apparel. So of course I ran over to the auction house to buy one..that is until I saw the price 400k! I need to stop looking at other player's dragons.

Paunchy Green Percher is in the Gem Marketplace for a lot less than 400k if you wanted to buy one. : D

*loves all the Birbs*

Last edited:
Is there anyone in nature that can snipe skins for me? : )

My daughter is nature and I will be getting her to snipe a couple sets for me. If anyone would like a set or 2 just let me know. Can only be done after school hours as it is her account and I have no access to it.

s1RhYFP.png

Ping list please :D Prefer male with crystal but not picky :)

Last edited:
cries bc that skin is adorable

It is my favourite of all the designs :).

As Xanarcah said cheaper in the marketplace, 120 gems :).

My daughter is nature and I will be getting her to snipe a couple sets for me. If anyone would like a set or 2 just let me know. Can only be done after school hours as it is her account and I have no access to it.

Sweet of you to offer for us, you helped me before ^^. I'll pass this time as I don't mind sniping myself and I'm earning treasure as I go, I'll be returning the favour during my festival and my fianc? will help too during his I'm sure :3.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back