• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say maybe around 150? That would come out to 30,000t if the rate is still 20k for 100. :)

Ok, thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Asto I must have the last Wildclaw with the Seraph wings :O But I have no lair space at the moment. Can you hold her until I sell some babies?

Yay festival. I love the Familar :) I couldn't sleep in this morning ha ha. I am sniping the marketplace all morning if anyone would like me to get a set of skins and accents :)

I forgot, how much is the discount you get again?

Last edited:
I've got some lovely nature and cry/face nocts(+1 imperial) in the AH if anyone's interested - 5k less by CR.

35k (xyx)

I can haggle a bit on prices :)

Super happy that we have another festival going on, hoping to get a chest or two leveling dragons!

I got 37 Sand Dollars just by gathering ^.^ !!!

Also Ice FLight is Dominance pushing, here's the link if you guys want to support us ! Payouts are in the first page of the spreadsheet ! And I have 9 spaces available, taking in adults lvl 7 and under! Username is Kimizi!

Last edited:
Just gonna bring this up again, now that the festival is here~

I've added a couple points to the list, too.

HERE is the guide that shows where the best venues for farming and getting specific chests. It also shows what skins come inside what chests and all of the different items exclusive to this event!

During Festivals, you collect Festival Currency, which you trade for festival apparel and familiar. You can either fight in the coliseum for the currency (monsters of the same element and also neutral element monsters have a chance of dropping currency), or find it by gathering in the same region as the festival. The next festival is Water's, so gather in Water and fight Water monsters! : D

There will also be 6 skins and 6 accents for sale in the Marketplace that will only be available during the festival and will retire afterwards. They're 35k each, but you can get them for cheaper (29,750) by having someone from Water buy them for you (provided they win Dom the week before). We have a few TBTers in Water here, so I encourage people to ask them to buy skins/accents.

In the Coliseum and also with Digging, you can find chests containing skins. Don't open them. D: They're worth more sold unopened than the skin inside is worth.

Ways to profit from festivals:

- Sell your currency early in the week. Festivals start on Sundays and end on Saturdays at rollover. At the beginning of the week, currency can sell for over 1k each. It usually drops around the middle of the week and ends up around 400-500t each at the end. So you can either just outright sell the currency and forego the festival items, or sell them at the beginning of the week and buy them back for cheaper at the end of the week. I usually find around 1 currency for every minute, so that ends up being 60/hour. Imagine 60k per hour in profits.

- In the Item Sales forum, there will be a looooot of people buying and selling festival currency. The buyers usually set a low price, and the sellers usually have a higher price. I'd suggest either making your own thread to sell the currency at a good price, or waiting til you see a buyer with a high price.

- Related to selling currency, a ton of people trading old retired festival items and accepting currency will have threads. This is a good way to grab a lot of retired/expensive items without spending any treasure on them.

- Buy apparel/skins/accents to hoard for later. They retire after the festival, so no more will ever be released. Takes some time, but it's a good investment.

- Sell your Coli drops. After spending so many hours in the Coli, you're bound to end up with a bunch of loot to sell. : D Even the small stuff is worth a lot in large quantities.

- Train fodder dragons to exalt at the same time as farming for currency. You'll be in the Coli anyway, so why not? Especially since I've heard the best place to farm for Water's festival will be the Kelp Beds, which is ideal for training fodder.

- Do not open your festival chests. They're worth more unopened than the skin inside is worth. Sell the chest and use the money to buy the skin/accent of your choice. Or just keep the money~

- If you sell food in the AH for profits, hold off this week and probably the next. Everyone will be in the Coli getting food, so prices will drop or very few people will be buying. Try selling it again after that.

That just about covers the basics. Ask me more questions if you've got them!

Additionally, I also rent level 25 teams of two dragons. Rates are 5k treasure per dragon, per day, or 50TBT per dragon per day. Satani also does level 25 rentals, so let one of us know if you'd like to rent some

Already brought an item from the Festival store :), my mermaid imp so going to look great completely dressed in this years items and accompanied by the familiar. My tribute to water;

Already brought an item from the Festival store :), my mermaid imp so going to look great completely dressed in this years items and accompanied by the familiar. My tribute to water;

Ooh, she looks gorgeous! : D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sand Dollars are selling really quickly in the AH, 10 for 15k right now. Time to make some money~

Ooh, she looks gorgeous! : D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sand Dollars are selling really quickly in the AH, 10 for 15k right now. Time to make some money~

Ty ^^

Yes I noticed that, I think I'll save back my spare currency from this year to sell next year :p.

Omfg God freaking Marmertee is sooooo annoying :I

I like beating them with one 126 and one 125 str dragon. If you fight with two 125str dragons, it takes 2 scratches and an Eliminate. if you have the combo, it takes just 1 scratch and 1 eliminate. Easy~

If you want to sell currency. Sell now before it drops.

I can see it dropping very fast because of kelp beds and people exalting.

I like beating them with one 126 and one 125 str dragon. If you fight with two 125str dragons, it takes 2 scratches and an Eliminate. if you have the combo, it takes just 1 scratch and 1 eliminate. Easy~

ugh mines are 125str xC I would need to get another tincture of dissolution

Yes I noticed that, I think I'll save back my spare currency from this year to sell next year :p.

It might be worth just spending all your currency this year instead of saving it to sell next year. Check out the AH prices on Thresher Flatfins. That was last year's apparel. You might get 98k next year for 65 saved currency, but for 65 currency you could get another apparel~

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you want to sell currency. Sell now before it drops.

I can see it dropping very fast because of kelp beds and people exalting.

This. Also, currency price is largely based on people wanting to buy the festival items but not being able/wanting to coli for it. As soon as people buy the items they want, they'll stop buying the currency and prices will fall.

Hey, could I rent 2 of your dragons? I was to lazy to finish leveling mine before the festival. :)

Absolutely. : D

I juuuust rented out Nightrain and Immanence, but I still have Hope and Ruin. Since you've rented from me extensively before, did you want to rent a third dragon for optimal Kelp Beds farming? I have Danger that I'm not using right now.

ugh mines are 125str xC I would need to get another tincture of dissolution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back