Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah silks are grea, especially wing silks, and sylvan apparel is nice and windy looking, a flowerfall and the Spring's Breath can also help, this is my windy Coatl ^^

Ooh very nice ty! Your coatl is stunning ;u;

buying treasure and gems for tbt
2 lazy to check tbt marketplace

pm me pls

edit: not interested in small amounts like 100k

Last edited:
tumblr_o2grdhVm0C1ulccrto1_1280.jpg

Someone flooded me with hatchlings last night on the Light raffle thread. Each time I accepted their CR there were like 3 more sent in, I thought it would never end. LOL

tumblr_o2grdhVm0C1ulccrto2_400.jpg

I ended up with 70+ notifications in under 1 hour. ;u; Glittermom must have been surprised with all the hatchlings I exalted to her

//wish i had like k's of gems right now uwu'

Don't we all though? xD

I wonder when my vault will recover from this.

- - - Post Merge - - -

tumblr_o2grdhVm0C1ulccrto1_1280.jpg

Someone flooded me with hatchlings last night on the Light raffle thread. Each time I accepted their CR there were like 3 more sent in, I thought it would never end. LOL

tumblr_o2grdhVm0C1ulccrto2_400.jpg

I ended up with 70+ notifications in under 1 hour. ;u; Glittermom must have been surprised with all the hatchlings I exalted to her

Impressive. o: Congrats on surviving!

WAIT IS THE DOM STILL GOIGN I THOUGHT I MISSED IT

OH MY GOD I HAVE NO FODDER AND I CANT BREED ANY ITLL BE TOO LATE

why must i do this to Myself,,,,,,,,,,,, (quietly goes through lair to see if i can purge anything)

go plague!!! qvq and gz on those amazing dragons, xan!!!

I really want to re-home this eyeburner pair but I don't want to break them up... =[ If anybody wants them they're free to a good home, I'll probably try to sell them together on FR.

gogogoogogo pleggggg :D

also i bet fodder shizz gonna be.. nice lol.

shame on the breed list tbh.. but man these colors and the age yes pls

also lol i just casually browsed the AH for fun. lol people driving up the hatchling prices :p

Anyone interested? Ill sell them for 10k c: not the biggest fan of PC and i really need the kt and lair space ;n;
20958522_350.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back