• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek: you think? thanks though i was afraid they alyout might made it look like it's about to fall off^^

im at the point where im spending a lot of treasure on apparel in the mp and i don't feel bad lol.

Haha I don't feel bad per se, but then I can't make big purchases for genes and such because I never save anything :p

5a04330c7c00261f1138b7bfca30bed5.png

6217dd17b72e713092773d2c06064f47.png

*Rolls around the thread*

Got the crown! Now I can get back to scavenging for eggs lol and I have to get some insects because my faes are eating EVERYTHING!

Haha yeah like they are in danger of starving ;u; I just hate wasting my gathering turns on food :p

ikr but i guess they can eat other things too they just prefer meat/bugs/whatever.. me too i mean yes you get levels after a while but i need more crap to sell now lmao

ikr but i guess they can eat other things too they just prefer meat/bugs/whatever.. me too i mean yes you get levels after a while but i need more crap to sell now lmao

Oh, you're right! Well, dang, eat the other stuff then lol :p

:eek: very impressive, I'd never have the patience to grind for that many.

I don't either. XD; I sold most of my Baldwin stuff to cover the cost of buying them. Here's the math:

Copper muck
8500t

Grey slime

+200t brewing fee
= 16,700t to make 20 messenger scrolls
= 835t per Scroll

I've been buying scrolls at 325t each. So if I sell my materials, I can buy around 2.5x as many scrolls as I could brew.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back