Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek: you think? thanks though i was afraid they alyout might made it look like it's about to fall off^^

im at the point where im spending a lot of treasure on apparel in the mp and i don't feel bad lol.

Haha I don't feel bad per se, but then I can't make big purchases for genes and such because I never save anything :p

5a04330c7c00261f1138b7bfca30bed5.png

6217dd17b72e713092773d2c06064f47.png

*Rolls around the thread*

Got the crown! Now I can get back to scavenging for eggs lol and I have to get some insects because my faes are eating EVERYTHING!

Haha yeah like they are in danger of starving ;u; I just hate wasting my gathering turns on food :p

ikr but i guess they can eat other things too they just prefer meat/bugs/whatever.. me too i mean yes you get levels after a while but i need more crap to sell now lmao

ikr but i guess they can eat other things too they just prefer meat/bugs/whatever.. me too i mean yes you get levels after a while but i need more crap to sell now lmao

Oh, you're right! Well, dang, eat the other stuff then lol :p

:eek: very impressive, I'd never have the patience to grind for that many.

I don't either. XD; I sold most of my Baldwin stuff to cover the cost of buying them. Here's the math:

Copper muck
8500t

Grey slime

+200t brewing fee
= 16,700t to make 20 messenger scrolls
= 835t per Scroll

I've been buying scrolls at 325t each. So if I sell my materials, I can buy around 2.5x as many scrolls as I could brew.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back