• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Worst Town Fruit?

Choose!

• Total voters
My vote is for apples. The perfect apples look great, but the regular apples are red and look bruised at the top. They should just be all red imo. My second least favorite is pears. I cut all of mine down and replaced them with peaches so unfortunately I don't have any perfect fruit trees lol.

I don't like the pears that much.
The normal pears aren't that bad, but the perfect pear is not that appealing to me... at all.

It's a tie between pears and oranges for me, though probably oranges (since my current fruit is pears, drat!) I think it's just cause there's no shape to them, they're literally just round orange circles on a tree and it's hard to coordinate your town around them especially if you want a specific theme catered to other colors.

Although I don't particularly dislike any town fruit, pears are my least favorite. I have them in my current town, but I don't mind, since I think the green works with the forest theme I'm going for, and I have the green train station and the yellow town hall with the green door.

Revivin' old threads time huh??

Peaches is my least favorite. I know its an unpopular opinion but- I've had peaches in EVERY town of mine since my original Wild World town lmao. I like aesthetically how Apples and Cherries look much more, and Pears are my literal favorite fruit soo... I'm surprised they're as unpopular as they are.

Even though I have them in my town, I would choose oranges. I am absolutely DISAPPOINTED by how the perfect orange looks! It looks HIDEOUS! Even PEARS look better than that! The normal oranges are okay though! ?Just okay is not okay...? - quote AT&T 2019

- - - Post Merge - - -

Revivin' old threads time huh??

Peaches is my least favorite. I know its an unpopular opinion but- I've had peaches in EVERY town of mine since my original Wild World town lmao. I like aesthetically how Apples and Cherries look much more, and Pears are my literal favorite fruit soo... I'm surprised they're as unpopular as they are.

I like how cherries look too! My favorite town fruit is perfect cherries! They also taste good too!

I do love the oranges and do feel a strange sense or loyalty to my town fruit, however it is probably the blandest looking of the original five fruits. Having said that, the perfect orange rocks!

I've never really thought about it before, but I suppose pears are my least favourite. Glad I didn't get them as my native fruit.

Mine would have to oranges. They look kinda disfigured. Still cute, but not my thing. :D I have pears, and though they seem to be an unpopular fruit, I've grown to like them. I am guilty of changing all of them to apples at one point, though. hehe

My least favorite is probably oranges, but I like all of the fruit in the right town. Oranges would look perfect in a tropical town, they just don't look so good in my Gothic Victorian town. I wasn't going to reset over fruit, though. I probably will have lot more regular and cedar trees versus fruit trees in the finished town.

My favorite is actually pears, which is a very unpopular opinion. I just think they work in almost any town because of their neutral color and they are my favorite fruit in real life too.

Out of all the fruits cherries are my least fav in real life and in game. I don't like how they look in the trees.

This was hard to choose since I like all the native fruit in this game. I guess peaches are my least favorite, but I still like them quite a bit.

My least favourite is pears, which is ironically the fruit I always end up with in my town <_<

I don't have a least favourite among the native fruits, oddly enough. I've had 2 towns with peaches, one with pears, and one with oranges, and I liked all of them.

My fruit pet peeve though is the fact I had durians as my Tortimer island fruit. Ugh...

Oranges, because perfect oranges look deformed. They are more pear shaped.

Definately not round.

my least favorite is probably pears, but i don't really like oranges either tbh

My least favorite of the native fruits is definitely the pears. I like all of the other fruits' standard and perfect designs much better. One of my towns, my main horror-themed town, has pears as its native fruit because when I made the town years ago, I was naively aiming to quickly acquire dream villagers instead of a decent map or a better fruit. Perfect pears are a little better looking, so the only pear trees I have in that town are perfect pear trees.

Peaches are the second least interesting to me.

I used to see what people disliked about the perfect oranges, but I grew to like them.

Back