Trading Looking to trade for banana (My fruit types are cherry/lemon) or TBT if you want that instead

I haven't used any of my coupons yet, but I see that we have to exchange with others to get them. I'm looking for one of each of the fruits. So we can do an even trade. I can give you one of cherry or lemon for one of the fruit types you all have. Peach type is a priority to since that was one of the original fruits on my first NL town so I'd like to represent that.

If you are interested just hit me up with a message here. I haven't gotten any of the fruit yet, so I'm open to any fruit types so far. Thank you for your time!

Fruit I already have: Peach and mango.

(I will be off to bed soon have to be up for work in a few hours. I will be back to check on the thread tomorrow periodically)
could i trade you a perfect apple for a perfect cherry?

no message is fine by me! do you have a preference? ill buy one now :)
Same here. If a message comes to mind you can throw it in, but otherwise I'm cool with or without one. I'll send it your way in a few seconds. (Always double check to make sure I don't screw up lol)

I don't have a coconut so that works! I can give a lemon for one. Is there a particular message you want? As for mine, you can just send none or think one up if you want to. I'm fine with either!
Omg hahaha wait that is so weird. Dont know why it would message urself!

Perfect, no message in mind for me either! 😁 I'll send over your way right now. Sorry for the delay

Omg hahaha wait that is so weird. Dont know why it would message urself!

Perfect, no message in mind for me either! 😁 I'll send over your way right now. Sorry for the delay
Yeah I had to do a double take and then worried I totally botched it lmao. Thank you and also sorry for the delay (got distracted by puzzle league) Sent the lemon your way.

Hello, I am looking for a perfect cherry 🍒. I can offer you a perfect orange for trade. Would that work for you? Please just let me know, & thanks for your time. 🙂

Hello, I am looking for a perfect cherry 🍒. I can offer you a perfect orange for trade. Would that work for you? Please just let me know, & thanks for your time. 🙂
Sorry didn't see this post until now. I was just getting up for work and heading out. If you are still interested, I would like to do a trade. I'll check back here periodically today.

If you'd prefer a message let me know. I can probably throw one in like 'A perfect fruit you will always cherry-ish' unless you don't like cheesy ones like that haha. For me, I am fine with a message or none. I don't have any in mind, so you can think one up if you prefer or just do it without. Thank you!

Sorry didn't see this post until now. I was just getting up for work and heading out. If you are still interested, I would like to do a trade. I'll check back here periodically today.

If you'd prefer a message let me know. I can probably throw one in like 'A perfect fruit you will always cherry-ish' unless you don't like cheesy ones like that haha. For me, I am fine with a message or none. I don't have any in mind, so you can think one up if you prefer or just do it without. Thank you!

Thank you so very much!!! I totally need the perfect cherry to move forward with the lineup I had in mind. I absolutely will send a perfect orange your way. Would you like me to purchase it now for you? I'd love the cherry with your message anytime! 😄 I'm at the ready to trade!

Thank you so very much!!! I totally need the perfect cherry to move forward with the lineup I had in mind. I absolutely will send a perfect orange your way. Would you like me to purchase it now for you? I'd love the cherry with your message anytime! 😄 I'm at the ready to trade!
Sure any time is good for me. I'll send yours right now. It might take me a few seconds since I always look over things to make sure I don't make mistakes. So you can wait a bit until you get yours if you want to.

Sure any time is good for me. I'll send yours right now. It might take me a few seconds since I always look over things to make sure I don't make mistakes. So you can wait a bit until you get yours if you want to.

Thanks soo very much again!!! 😄 I hope you have a great day today!

Still up for any even trades for the fruit collectibles. I have a perfect cherry or lemon and can trade one of those for one of the fruits I don't already have.

Fruit I already have: Peach, Apple, Persimmon, Coconut, Orange and Mango.

Fruit I am looking for: Pear, Durian, Lychee, or Banana.

If interested, just let me know and we can do an even trade. Thank you!

I've sent the lychee! If you want to send a fun message with the lemon, I'm all for it :) no worries if you can't think of anything tho!

I've sent the lychee! If you want to send a fun message with the lemon, I'm all for it :) no worries if you can't think of anything tho!
Sorry about the delay in the trade. I was at work so I didn't know you had posted/traded. Hopefully everything is good on your end. Thank you for the lychee!

If you are still looking for durian I will trade you for perfect cherry !
Also sorry for the delay. I was at work so I didn't see this post until now. I understand if you don't want to trade now or found the cherry somewhere else. I wouldn't mind trading if you're still up for it, however. If you would want a message I can add something like 'A perfect fruit you can always cherry-ish' or 'With this perfect fruit you can always cherry-ish the memories you've made.'

Or if you prefer one you can let me know or I can opt out of a message if you don't want any. Thank you.

Are you still looking for perfect pears? I'd be happy to trade one for a perfect cherry!
I am! I can trade if you still need a cherry. Sorry for the late reply. I can give a message similar to the ones I mentioned above if you like them. Or if you have a message in mind you can let me know.

'A perfect fruit you can always cherry-ish' or 'With this perfect fruit you can always cherry-ish the memories you've made.'

Or if you prefer I can send without one. Thank you!

I am! I can trade if you still need a cherry. Sorry for the late reply. I can give a message similar to the ones I mentioned above if you like them. Or if you have a message in mind you can let me know.

'A perfect fruit you can always cherry-ish' or 'With this perfect fruit you can always cherry-ish the memories you've made.'

Or if you prefer I can send without one. Thank you!
No message needed, but the pun is great. 😭 I'll buy the pear right away, would you like a message on it?

Back