Trading Looking for multiple players to help with my dream fruit lineup.

Sgt.Groove

Annona, Rollinia, Asimina, Duguetia. Look em' up!
Bells
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Violet
Red Lily
Red Lily
Red Lily
Feedback
100% (281) +
Well, as the title says. I'm looking for the ultimate fruit lineup, but I'll need the help of others! This would require quite a bit of collaboration.

Starting this Sunday I'll do my best to finish up events and get my coins rolling (watch me end up losing my cartridge).

Here's the lineup plan
Row 1: Perfect Pear, P Peach, P Orange, P Cherry, P Apple.
Row 2: Durian, Lemon, Persimmon, Mango, Lychee.

I can't offer much outside of my help with the event (fruits and the lot). Or, mayhaps you'd prefer balloons for your fruits?

Hi! I’m not planning to keep fruit collectibles, so I’m happy to trade for balloons!

i don’t think i’ll be collecting all the fruits but i’d be interested in trading for balloons if that works for you!

Woke up to a nice lump of replies! Heck yeah! Thank you all, a user named _s.j._ made a visualization of this lineup.

image-34.png

Because of how lineups works, I need to go from the bottom right to the bottom left first.

So, the first thing on my shopping list is a lychee!

Woke up to a nice lump of replies! Heck yeah! Thank you all, a user named _s.j._ made a visualization of this lineup.

View attachment 540263
Because of how lineups works, I need to go from the bottom right to the bottom left first.

So, the first thing on my shopping list is a lychee!
This is such a pretty combo! It's perfect!

Hi! I’m not planning to keep fruit collectibles, so I’m happy to trade for balloons!
You'll be the cherry supplier, the one with the best cherry trees in the entire forum.

What would you like in exchange? I'll do my best to get any balloons I can.
Post automatically merged:

i'd also be interested in trading for balloons!
An orange and a lemon! A delicious combo for a fruit bowl, just needs grapefruit and pomelo to top it off! What balloons would you be interested in for one of each fruit?

I'd also be interested in trading for balloons, I can offer perfect pears and durian!
Durian my beloved! You hold the king of fruits (I think the queen is Rollinia Deliciosa). What balloon do you desire for such an esteemed fruit?

I would also be done to trade a balloon lol
A pear and a mango. The tropics and the very taste of fall, how wonderful!

What balloons would you like for one of each?

Can also help for balloons! I've got peaches and persimmon.
A peach and a persimmon! The irony here, tree ripened peaches melt in your hand.
And persimmons must be ripened off tree and almost rotten to eat.

What balloons do you seek o' holder of the mushy fruits?

Last edited:
You'll be the cherry supplier, the one with the best cherry trees in the entire forum.

An orange and a lemon! A delicious combo for a fruit bowl, just needs grapefruit and pomelo to top it off! What balloons would you be interested in for one of each fruit?

Durian my beloved! You hold the king of fruits (I think the queen is Rollinia Deliciosa). What balloon do you desire for such an esteemed fruit?

A pear and a mango. The tropics and the very taste of fall, how wonderful!

What balloons would you like for one of each?

A peach and a persimmon! The irony here, tree ripened peaches melt in your hand.
And persimmons must be ripened off tree and almost rotten to eat.

What balloons do you seek o' holder of the mushy fruits?
Just interested in a Mystery New Balloon Token! I could give you both fruits for one. Haha, I love your descriptions and replies.

Last edited:
Just interested in a Mystery New Balloon Token! I could give you both fruits for one. Haha, I love your descriptions and replies.
They'd have to be spaced out. Are you sure you would do both for one? That really doesn't seem fair.

Only the best cherries! 🍒 No bananas needed?

They'd have to be spaced out. Are you sure you would do both for one? That really doesn't seem fair.
Well, the max Streetpass Silver a person can get is 600, and you need 10 fruits. So, if you are getting the max and trading even one Mystery Balloon Token (50) per fruit, it can work, but it's a bit tight for you. There's also the balloons that might show up in the shop, but that will take time.

Also, I am only really interested in a peach and cherry, and nothing else, so I'd love to help you get your lovely fruit lineup! I'm okay trading both!

Only the best cherries! 🍒 No bananas needed?
Without lineups of 6, naw. I can't deny having them for the novelty would be cool, but I'll focus on other funny lineups if I'm even lucky enough to finish my current dream setup. :3

Well, the max Streetpass Silver a person can get is 600, and you need 12 fruits. So, if you are getting the max and trading even one Mystery Balloon Token (50) per fruit, it can work, but it's really tight for you, since it's exact. There's also the balloons that might show up in the shop, but that will take time.

Also, I am only really interested in a peach and cherry, and nothing else, so I'd love to help you get your lovely fruit lineup! I'm okay trading both!
I didn't know we had a cap! This immediately wangjangles my plans! Aaaaaa

Without lineups of 6, naw. I can't deny having them for the novelty would be cool, but I'll focus on other funny lineups if I'm even lucky enough to finish my current dream setup. :3

I got you covered! I'll give you both fruits :>

Aw, no worries! If you end up wanting both after all I'd be happy with a bunny balloon in exchange! If not I'd love a new regular balloon (50 streetpass), if that's okay?

edit: Just saw the cap messing up your plans! If I have enough MEOW coupons to get both a pink toy hammer and both fruits, I'd love to gift you the perfect bananas! So just one new colour regular balloon would be great in exchange for the perfect cherries. Thank you! 🍒

Aw, no worries! If you end up wanting both after all I'd be happy with a bunny balloon in exchange! If not I'd love a new regular balloon (50 streetpass), if that's okay?

edit: Just saw the cap messing up your plans! If I have enough MEOW coupons to get both a pink toy hammer and both fruits, I'd love to gift you the perfect bananas! So just one new colour regular balloon would be great in exchange for the perfect cherries. Thank you! 🍒
Too bad you're getting a bnuuy

if you have enough silver i'd also love a bunny balloon, but with the limit a regular balloon is also totally fine!!

Back