Trading Looking to trade for banana (My fruit types are cherry/lemon) or TBT if you want that instead

Awesome, thanks for the cherry! I hope you like the message on the pear.
I do, thank you! It felt impersonal not to add a message to the cherry so I had to. If you said you didn't want one I wouldn't had done so, but I hope you enjoy the perfect cherry and message!

Have a good rest of your day.

Also sorry for the delay. I was at work so I didn't see this post until now. I understand if you don't want to trade now or found the cherry somewhere else. I wouldn't mind trading if you're still up for it, however. If you would want a message I can add something like 'A perfect fruit you can always cherry-ish' or 'With this perfect fruit you can always cherry-ish the memories you've made.'
All good, I'm still down to trade ! The first message cracks me up :) I'll send durian now

I think I have one fruit left to get. I have lemon and perfect cherry I can trade for a banana. So it's an even trade. I could also do tbt if that's more of your thing. I realize it's pretty late in the event so everyone might already have this done and don't need the fruit.

Thank you.

Looking for a banana. If anyone has it and is willing to do a trade for a perfect cherry, a lemon, or a sum of TBT, let me know. Thanks!

Done!

Last edited:
Back