• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Which is the cutest Perfect Fruit? 🍎🍒🍊🍑🍐

Which is the cutest Perfect Fruit?

• Total voters
i voted perfect apple just because i like the kind of ~sparkle~ it has, but i don't really have a favorite. ironically, none of my towns have had apples lmao. it's been cherries, pears and then oranges, and i think the perfect orange is definitely a close second because it's just so funky looking. i like that it's more different from the original orange.

Perfect apples! They remind me of snow white. My last fav is perfect oranges, they look weird.

Imo I'd say it's the perfect apple, im surprised alot of people think the same way! It just looks like it would taste the sweetest 🍃

I just love the shine on the apples so much! They've also felt like the most "Animal Crossing" fruit to me too

perfect cherries for sure! they look so shiny and fancy!
perfect apples are up there too, but perfect cherries just look a little more tasty to me :)

Perfect Cherries or Oranges! Both are super fancy and look DELICIOUS! Its cool because nothing beats a sumo orange or rainier cherry in real life either!

Normally my favorite is Oranges or Pears, but honestly the Perfect Apples look absurdly delicious to me. Shiny .... Like wax fruit... a forbidden healthy snack

For the fruit itself, I think the perfect peaches are the cutest! the dark leaves provide good contrast to the goldeny shine on the fruit. I also love how perfect pears look when they're on a spring or summer fruit tree in new leaf, they're the best in that regard!

I honestly like all of them pretty much equally on how they look. I voted for peach since it is my favorite fruit of all them. 🙂

Back